Castor oil is an excellent 100% pure plant oil for cosmetic use, with strong restructuring and nourishing properties. Consisting of a mixture of triglycerides, it contains ricinoleic (90%), oleic (6%), linoleic (5%) and palmitic (2%) acids. Excellent to use on damaged and dry hair as it exerts a nourishing, strengthening, polishing and volumizing action. According to Ayurveda, castor oil is a rebalancing agent for Vata skin types (characterized by dry, thin, wrinkled, cold and chapped skin) and Kapha skin types (characterized by thick, sebum-rich, greasy skin).
Castor Oil: the ally of beauty.
Castor Oil for hair and scalp: nourishing and restructuring
- Counteracts weakened and falling hair
- Promotes hair and scalp maintenance
- Helps restore the structure of hair damaged by aggressive treatments
Eyelash and eyebrow Castor Oil: invigorating and volumizing
- Thanks to the strong affinity for keratin, it helps to protect and strengthen the lashes, encouraging their volume and strength.
- Helps to thicken thinned eyebrows
Castor Oil for face and body: anti-aging and rebalancing
- On dry skin it creates a film effect that helps maintain the natural moisture level
- It has a good purifying effect on mixed and acne prone skin.
Castor Oil nails and cuticles: strengthening and treating agent
- Contributes to strengthening the nails, which is unfavourable to flaking
- Contributes to maintaining the physiological wellbeing of the nails
- Keeps cuticles soft
- Restructuring and nourishing
- Botanical name
- Ricinus communis
- Skin type
- Suitable for all skin types
- Type of hair
- Suitable for all hair types
- Pharmaceutical glass bottle - 30 ml
- 9 M
- Does not contain
- Preservatives, dyes, cosmetic allergens, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives
- Certified OSMOS-BDIH cosmetic product
- 100% pure ORGANIC castor (Ricinus communis) plant oil
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol), plant sourced
- Made by cold pressing seeds
- Characteristic, faint scent
- Ideal for soothing, purifying the skin; for strengthening nails and eyelashes
- Ideal for nourishing, strengthening, polishing and volumizing dry and damaged hair
- In Ayurveda, it is a skin balancer Vata skin types (dry, thin, wrinkled, cold, cracked skin) and Kapha skin types (thick, sebum-rich, greasy skin)
- Free of genetically modified ingredients (GMOs)
- Made with renewable energy with ZERO impact
- NO preservatives, colourants, cosmetic allergens, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives
100% pure plant oil produced from cold-pressed castor oil (Ricinus communis) seeds*, and plant sourced Vitamin E*. 99% of ingredients are sourced from Controlled Organic Farms.
Castor Oil is an excellent 100% pure plant oil for cosmetic use, with strong restructuring and nourishing properties. Consisting of a mixture of triglycerides, it contains ricinoleic (90%), oleic (6%), linoleic (5%) and palmitic (2%) acids. Excellent to use to care for damaged and dry hair as it has a nourishing, strengthening, polishing and volumizing action.
The Vitamin E present is plant sourced which increases the shelf life of the product and enhances its effect, performing an antioxidant and re-epithelializing action.
Morning and evening place a small amount of Castor Oil on your hands and massage gently into your face and body until completely absorbed. To nourish the hair: apply the right amount of product to damp hair, massaging the scalp as well. Leave on for about 30 minutes. Rinse with a mild shampoo. An ideal Aromatherapy base to be mixed with essential oils: to Castor Oil add 2-3 drops of preferred 100% pure essential oils most suitable for the intended use.