Castor oil is an excellent 100% pure plant oil for cosmetic use, with strong restructuring and nourishing properties. Consisting of a mixture of triglycerides, it contains ricinoleic (90%), oleic (6%), linoleic (5%) and palmitic (2%) acids. Excellent to use on damaged and dry hair as it exerts a nourishing, strengthening, polishing and volumizing action. According to Ayurveda, castor oil is a rebalancing agent for Vata skin types (characterized by dry, thin, wrinkled, cold and chapped skin) and Kapha skin types (characterized by thick, sebum-rich, greasy skin).
Castor Oil: the ally of beauty.
Castor Oil for hair and scalp: nourishing and restructuring
- Counteracts weakened and falling hair
- Promotes hair and scalp maintenance
- Helps restore the structure of hair damaged by aggressive treatments
Eyelash and eyebrow Castor Oil: invigorating and volumizing
- Thanks to the strong affinity for keratin, it helps to protect and strengthen the lashes, encouraging their volume and strength.
- Helps to thicken thinned eyebrows
Castor Oil for face and body: anti-aging and rebalancing
- On dry skin it creates a film effect that helps maintain the natural moisture level
- It has a good purifying effect on mixed and acne prone skin.
Castor Oil nails and cuticles: strengthening and treating agent
- Contributes to strengthening the nails, which is unfavourable to flaking
- Contributes to maintaining the physiological wellbeing of the nails
- Keeps cuticles soft