Shea Hand Cream is suitable for all skin types to prevent ageing by restoring the natural functions of the hand's epidermis. The functional components of shea butter and the 100% pure essential oils it contains help to soothe irritation and redness, nourishing delicate, dry and wrinkled skin. Protects the skin from the aggressions of cold, wind, water and soaps.
- EMOLLIENT AND SOOTHING: ideal for dry, irritated and delicate skin
- REGENERATING: Aloe barbadensis, shea butter and 100% pure essential oils help prevent ageing, and restore the homeostasis of the epidermis
- PROTECTIVE: coconut oil, beeswax and shea butter help protect the epidermis from external agents (cold, wind, detergents)
- Regenerating, protective, emollient and soothing
- Skin type
- Dry, irritated and delicate
- 100 ml
- 9 M
- Does not contain
- Petroleum derivatives, dyes or synthetic fragrances, preservatives, PEGs or PPGs
- COSMOS-BDIH certified organic cosmetic
- ORGANIC shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii)
- 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils of orange (Citrus aurantium var. dulcis), ORGANIC lemon (Citrus limon), lime (Citrus aurantifolia), copaiba (Copaifera officinalis)
- ORGANIC aloe vera extract (Aloe barbadensis)
- 100% pure and ORGANIC vegetable oils: coconut (Cocos nucifera) and sunflower (Helianthus annuus)
- ORGANIC Italian beeswax
- Ideal for all skin types, especially those in need of nourishment
- Cosmetic allergens (linalool, limonene, geraniol, citral), naturally contained in 100% pure essential oils
- Dermatologically tested
- NO petroleum derivatives, dyes or synthetic fragrances, preservatives, PEGs or PPGs
Aloe vera* (Aloe barbadensis), shea butter* (Butyrospermum parkii), sunflower* (Helianthus annuus) and coconut* (Cocos nucifera) vegetable oils, beeswax*, 100% pure essential oils of sweet orange* (Citrus aurantium var. dulcis), lemon* (Citrus limon), lime (Citrus aurantifolia), copaiba (Copaifera officinalis), tocopherol and natural moisturizing factors. Ingredients sourced from controlled organic* farms.
Did you know that...
Shea butter: this ancient raw material is extracted by cold pressing the seeds of a wild plant native to Senegal and Nigeria known as Butyrospermum parkii. The fruit of the tree is generally collected by women who separate it from the nut by boiling it for a few hours. It is then dried in full sunlight and pressed. The fatty acids form a paste that is very fragrant and full of impurities. It is then filtered and refined to remove the pungent odour without altering the properties of the raw material. It is also indigenously known as the "tree of eternal youth and health." Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Shea butter has a very specific repairing, elasticizing and protective action on the skin. The scent, colour and consistency of shea are the main characteristics that guarantee the purity of the product, which is by origin 100% plant. Each individual batch of the product may have a naturally different grain size or consistency. An optimal product for the care and beauty of the whole body, in fact it can be used on:
- Hair particularly when dry, straight and dull rendering it silky and shiny. It can be applied as a pre-shampoo treatment, or even better, the day before washing your hair. Just leave on for 30 minutes to give the hair structure a real lift!
- The whole body as a revitalizer; it is also indicated for the treatment of stretch marks due to its special elasticizing function.
- The face: as an eye and lip contour cream to combat the formation of early wrinkles, thanks to the high presence of Vitamin A and E. On the face and, in particular on the lips. It can also be applied for its ability to create a protective barrier against cold and adverse weather events in general as well as smog.
- The décolleté to restore tone and elasticity to this area, which is easily subject to sagging.
- Elbows, knees and in general, all areas where skin has thickened or there are calluses to soften and make the skin smooth.
Aloe vera extract: has soothing properties (helps to calm irritation and reduce redness), nourishing, emollient, skin-protective, humectant (moisturizes the skin by promoting water retention in the tissues), restorative (helps to quickly repair tissues and membranes).
Coconut oil: this is an excellent vegetable oil with strong soothing, emollient, toning, elasticizing and moisturizing properties. It is very suitable for dry and brittle skin damaged by external agents (such as cold, wind, etc).
Beeswax: has a water-repellent action (bees use it to protect the hive), emollient and dehydrating. Beeswax is very rich in fats and so is perfect for very dry skin that needs not only to be rehydrated but also to minimize water loss and protection. Thanks to the beeswax, the product creates a kind of barrier that:
- Reduces water loss
- Forms a protective film on the skin that acts against the aggressions of external agents.
The essential oils selected for this formula have been carefully chosen and selected for their harmonizing properties at a central level: they are in fact solar oils, which help to maintain a good mood even on the greyest of days.
Apply a small layer of Shea Hand Cream to the palm of the hand, and massage in gently until it is completely absorbed. Use every day, morning and evening, according to your personal needs.