Avocado Oil is extracted from avocado pulp by cold pressing. It has excellent skin penetrability, superior to other oils, and this makes it particularly suitable for application where there is thick panniculus adiposus. Avocado Oil is an excellent emulsifier and as a result is an excellent base for mixing with essential oils; its use is particularly suitable in areas where absorbability is reduced.
Avocado Oil is an excellent cosmetic oil for facial skin care, to counteract the loss of tone, hydration and elasticity of very mature skin, and to soothe stretch marks. Attention: due to its characteristic composition, Avocado Oil is not recommended on very sensitive skin.
Avocado Oil of our Purity Line is:
- NUTRIENT: rich in enzymes, liposoluble vitamins and minerals, it is useful in reactivating the functions of the epidermis and its organic defences
- HEALING: imoisturizes the skin, rendering it elastic and soft
- RESTITUTIVE: excellent moisture regulator, regenerating for mature skin, it gives a pleasant softening effect.
- Nourishing, healing and restorative
- Botanical name
- Persea gratissima
- Skin type
- Very dry and dehydrated, aging skins
- Type of hair
- Suitable for all hair types
- 50 ml
- 9 M
- Does not contain
- Preservatives, dyes, cosmetic allergens, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives
- Certified COSMOS-BDIH organic cosmetic
- 100% pure ORGANIC avocado (Persea gratissima) plant oil
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol), plant sourced
- Made by cold pressing avocados
- Characteristic, all-enveloping scent
- Ideal for dry, dehydrated skin
- In Ayurveda, it is a Vata skin rebalancer (dry, thin, wrinkled, cold, chapped skin types)
- Free of genetically modified ingredients (GMOs)
- Made with renewable energy with ZERO impact
- NO preservatives, colorants, cosmetic allergens, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives.
100% pure plant oil produced from cold-pressed avocado* (Persea gratissima) fruit, and plant sourced vitamin E. 99% of ingredients are sourced from Organic Farms*.
Cosmetic Avocado Oil is easily absorbed by the skin thanks to its high palmitoleic acid content, a fatty acid which is relatively rare in plant oils. Avocado Oil is rich in fatty acids, triterpene alcohols, vitamins A-D-E-K and lecithins.
Its effect on the skin is:
The Vitamin E in our Avocado Oil is plant sourced, increases the shelf life of the product and enhances its effect with an antioxidant and re-epithelializing action.
Morning and evening place a small amount of Avocado Oil on your hands and gently massage your face and body until completely absorbed. Ideal aromatherapy base to be mixed with essential oils: to Avocado Oil add 2-3 drops of preferred 100% pure essential oils most suitable for the intended use.