Jojoba oil is extracted by cold pressing the seeds of Simmondisia chinensis, American plant by origin. Jojoba oil is actually...not an oil, but has the chemical composition of wax: it does not contain triglycerides and is rich in wax esters, tocopherols and tocotrienols, B vitamins and minerals. The high presence of tocopherols, natural antioxidants, means this product doesn’t turn rancid or oxidize easily.
The composition of jojoba oil is very similar to human sebum. Because of this it is able to maintain the correct hydration of the skin and protect it from dehydration, but also from external factors such as water, wind and smog. Also by virtue of this composition, jojoba oil is quickly absorbed and does not remain greasy on the skin. It is also perfect for haircare and beauty; it is applied over the length of the hair to flatten the cuticles making it appear smoother and brighter. In Ayurveda, jojoba oil is a rebalancing agent for Pitta skin types (characterised by sensitive, irritated and acne-prone skin) and Kapha skin types (thick, sebum-rich, greasy skin).
Jojoba Oil from our Purity Line is:
- PROTECTIVE AND HEALING: thanks to a composition rich in vitamin E, it is heals and soothes reddened skin.
- MOISTURIZING AND ELASTICIZING: maintains the skin's natural moisture, preventing excessive dehydration. It supports the luminosity and elasticity of skin on both the face and body.
- PURIFYING: with light scalp massages it is an excellent aid in reducing seborrhea, dandruff and baldness.
Caution: at temperatures below 10 °C it has a tendency to solidify.
- Protective, healing, moisturizing, elasticizing, purifying.
- Botanical name
- Simmondsia chinensis
- Skin type
- Suitable for all skin types, in particular oily and/or sensitive skin
- Type of hair
- Suitable for all hair types
- 100 ml
- 9 M
- Does not contain
- Preservatives, dyes, cosmetic allergens, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives
- Certified COSMOS-BDIH organic cosmetic
- 100% pure jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) plant oil
- Made with cold pressure from jojoba bush seeds
- Practically scentless
- Does not oxidize and does not go rancid
- Ideal for sensitive, acne-prone skin
- Ideal for massaging the scalp, combatting seborrhea, dandruff and baldness
- In Ayurveda it is a Pitta skin rebalancer (characterized by sensitive, irritated and acne prone skin types) and Kapha type (thick, sebum-rich, greasy skin)
- Made with renewable energy with ZERO impact
100% pure plant oil produced from cold-pressed jojoba* (Simmondsia chinensis) bush seeds*. Ingredient is sourced from Controlled Organic Farms.
Morning and evening, place a small amount of jojoba oil on your hands and massage gently into your face and body until completely absorbed. Ideal Aromatherapy base to be mixed with essential oils: to jojoba oil add 2-3 drops of preferred 100% pure essential oils most suitable for the intended use.