How are FLORA products created?
We combine knowledge and creativity in a natural, controlled and scientific way.Plants are our inspiring soul: we always start from the deep knowledge of their healing and beneficial properties, to create safe and efficient combination.
FLORA constant commitment is that to guarantee certified, controlled and high quality products which come from the field to the laboratories, to be then used and prepared for its customers.
The active principle makes the difference
An excellent product always comes from an excellent active principle.
The whole production process of the company is based on this assumption.
The path towards qualitative excellence begins with choosing the active principle to use (dried herbs, essential oils, extracts and so on).
- Listening to the customer
- The research and development department
- The scientific and rigorous process for a quality without compromises
- Manual control as well: sight and smell, two more allies to quality
- Our dedication beyond normal towards excellence
- The dedication in the professional field
- The awareness of our working group
Our production process
FLORA srl is involved in the Regional Project NANOCube
Innovative technologies development to create nanoapsules and nanosystems for controlled release of functional substances for biomedical and cosmetic applications.
Project financed within the framework of POR FESR Toscana 2014-2020
In December 2016 the project “ Development of innovative technologies to create nanocapsules and nanosystems for controlled release substances for biomedical and cosmetic applications” whose acronym is NANOCUBE, was accepted for financing by the Tuscany Region. The project intends to develop original active nanometrics systems for biomedical and cosmetic applications, such as:
• Nanomaterials in the form of nanofibers and core-shell nanocapsules for local treatment of skin
• Nanomaterials in the form of nanofibers and core-shell nanocapsules 100% of vegetable origin for release of natural substances (essential oils) for a cosmetic or dermocosmetic (class I non-sterile medical devices) use.
• Self-supporting, nanostructured, bio-active patches for the treatment of chronic wounds.
NANOCUBE's goal is also to develop the right equipment for the production of such nanostructured systems, overcoming the current technological and commercial barriers.
The project was presented by the Tuscan consortium composed of the coordinator TECHA S.r.l., FLORA S.r.l., Linari Engineering S.r.l, supported by Laboratory for Biomaterials & Graft Technology,CNR-IFC, excellence in the field of biomaterials and biotechnologies.