Argania oil is made by cold pressing the seeds of the fruit of the Argania spinosa tree. To make the oil edible, the seeds are roasted beforehand and then pressed; it appears darker and cloudier in color compared to the oil used for cosmetic use. FLORA Argan Oil is an oil for the face, body and hair; it prevents premature aging of the skin. Ideal base for aromatherapy. Given its preciousness it is also defined as the "liquid gold" of the desert. The Argania Spinosa tree only grows spontaneously in the southwest of Morocco, a place characterized by dry soil; any attempt to make it grow in other environments has failed.
According to Ayurveda, argan oil is a rebalancing agent for Vata skin types characterized by dry, thin, wrinkled, cold and chapped skin.
Argan Oil from our Purity Line is:
- YOUTH ELIXIR: thanks to the high presence of polyphenols it is an excellent adjuvant in slowing down the process of premature aging.
- ELASTICIZING, REBALANCING MOISTURIZER: suitable for moisturizing the skin, rendering it elastic and soft.
- HEALING: thanks to its richness in fatty acids it stimulates cell renewal
- Elixir of youth, moisturizing, rebalancing, elasticizing and soothing
- Botanical name
- Argania spinosa
- Skin type
- Delicate and sensitive
- Type of hair
- Suitable for all hair types
- 100 ml
- 9 M
- Does not contain
- Preservatives, dyes, cosmetic allergens, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives
- Certified COSMOS-BDIH organic cosmetic
- 100% pure ORGANIC argan (Argania spinosa) plant oil
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol), plant origin
- Made with cold pressure from argan fruit seeds
- Characteristic, intense smell
- Ideal for sensitive and mature skin
- Ideal for instant, intense and deep hydration
- In Ayurveda, it is a rebalancer for Vata skin types (dry, thin, wrinkled, cold, chapped skin)
- Free of genetically modified ingredients (GMOs)
- Made with renewable energy with ZERO impact
- NO preservatives, colorants, cosmetic allergens, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives.
100% pure plant oil produced from the seeds of cold-pressed argan* (Argania spinosa) fruit, and plant sourced vitamin E. 99% of ingredients are sourced from* Organic Agriculture.
In antiquity the cosmetic properties of argan oil were well known to the Berbers; it is no coincidence that the tree from which this oil is extracted was also called "Tree of Life". Berber women used it for skin beauty treatments, to keep it young and protect it from bad weather such as wind and sun, but also for their hair, to give it shine in case it was dry and dry.
Argan oil is used and appreciated for its properties, which make it a real elixir of youth.
- Elasticizers and moisturizers
- Healing and soothing
These properties are due to the extraordinary phytocomplex of this oil. Argan oil is very rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. In particular the presence of linoleic and alpha-linoleic acids (precursors respectively of omega 6 and 3) to which the regenerating action is attributable. Moreover, the high presence of vitamins, among which A and E stand out, together with polyphenols, stimulates the production of collagen, with a resulting improvement of the "support structure" that gives tone and elasticity to the skin, helping to reduce expression wrinkles and those related to aging. Argan oil exerts a strengthening action on fragile nails and dry hair.
The Vitamin E present is plant sourced, increases the shelf life of the product and enhances its effect, performing an antioxidant and re-epithelializing action.
Morning and evening, place a small amount of Argan Oil on your hands and gently massage your face and body until completely absorbed. Ideal base for Aromatherapy to be mixed with essential oils: to Argan Oil add 2-3 drops of preferred 100% pure essential oil most suitable for the intended use.