Carrot oil is an oleolite made by macerating the plant in a vegetable oil (or a mixture of vegetable oils). FLORA Carrot Oil is made by macerating carrots (50%) in sesame plant oil. In Ayurveda, carrot oil is a rebalancing agent for Vata skin types (dry, thin, wrinkled, cold, cracked skin).
Carrot Oil from our Purity Line is:
- ANTI-AGE: helps to counteract the cellular aging process, allowing the skin to stay young and healthy
- HEALING AND REHABILITATING: thanks to its good moisturizing and nourishing activity, it prevents the skin from drying out too much and from becoming sensitized
- PRO-TANNING: restores shine and vitality to the epidermis, also facilitates tanning, thanks to the high presence of beta carotene.
- Anti-aging, healing and rebalancing, pro-tanning
- Skin type
- Suitable for all skin types
- 50 ml
- 9 M
- Does not contain
- Preservatives, dyes, cosmetic allergens, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives
- 100% pure carrot (Daucus carrot) oleolite
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol), plant sourced
- Made by macerating carrots (50%) in sesame plant oil
- Characteristic, brilliant smell
- Ideal for dry, wrinkled, dull skin
- Ideal for giving shine and vitality to the epidermis
- In Ayurveda it is a Vata skin rebalancer (dry, thin, wrinkled, cold, chapped skin types)
- Free of genetically modified ingredients (GMOs)
- Made with renewable energy with ZERO impact
100% pure plant oil produced with cold-pressed sesame oil* (Sesamum indicum), carrots* (Daucus carrot, 50%) and plant sourced vitamin E*. Ingredients are sourced from Controlled Organic Farms.
Carrot oleolite is very rich in vitamins and in particular:
- Vitamin A, also known as beta-carotene to which it owes its intense orange color. It is no coincidence that the name carrot derives from a Latin word meaning "burnt" and indicates the bright red color carrots had in Greek and Roman times, when it was used as a medicine and diuretic. It contributes to the increase in collagen production, with a resulting improvement in the skins’ "supporting structure" which gives tone and elasticity to the skin, helping to reduce expression lines and wrinkles linked to aging.
- Vitamins of group B, D and E. Vitamin E or tocopherol, in particular, is an excellent antioxidant and reduces the formation of free radicals. This makes the skin look younger and healthier.
Morning and evening place a small amount of Carrot Oil on your hands and massage gently into your face and body until completely absorbed. Ideal aromatherapy base to be mixed with essential oils: to Carrot Oil add 2-3 drops of preferred 100% pure essential oils most suitable for the intended use.