Aloe Vera Intimate Wash, is recommended for intimate hygiene for the whole family, rich in Aloe barbadensis it is a true prodigy of nature. Precious freeze-dried aloe vera is used in every formula in our Bellessere Line. Aloe Vera Intimate Wash is formulated to be an ideal base in aromatherapy and to minamize the risk of allergies often caused by perfumes and synthetic substances. Ideal for sensitive, irritable skin and during homeopathic treatments. Thanks to the synergy of its special new generation surfactants, it guarantees an effective cleansing effect ensuring extreme delicacy with the formation of a characteristic soft and delicate foam. Aloe Vera Intimate Wash rebalances the pH of the epidermis and respects the natural balance of even the most sensitive and irritable skin.
Aloe Vera Intimate Wash has a pH 5.0 - 5.5 and is physiologically dermo-compatible; it reduces irritations while respecting the skin's acidity. Perfume free.
Daily intimate hygiene is very important for every woman. Normal intimate washes, not to mention soaps (including Marseille soap), are unsuitable because they are aggressive, physiologically they alter the natural pH. They are also not very respectful of the skin and mucous membrane as they remove not only the "dirt" but also the lipid content of the hydrolipidic layer of the skin and the mucopolysaccharides that make secretions viscous, moisturizing and protective. Leaving aside specific ailments, which require specific treatment response, what is needed is a cleanser that respects physiological parameters and supports the natural defences. By virtue of this, Aloe Vera Intimate Wash has been formulated with eudermic surfactants (i.e. serving to improve the skin's state, that is, restoring the skin to its normal physiological condition) and ensure an effective wash, as they bind to dirt while keeping the skin's hydrolipidic layer unaltered.
Aloe Vera Intimate Wash from our Bellessere Line is:
- DELICATE: it respects the natural delicacy of the intimate parts. Ideal for sensitive, irritable skin and during homeopathic treatments.
- SOOTHING AND HEALING: the high percentage of aloe contained nourishes, calms and regenerates. Ideal for the whole family.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: ideal base in aromatherapy. Add to a dose of Aloe Vera Intimate Wash 4-5 drops of preferred 100% pure essential oils most suitable for the specific use intended.
- Delicate, healing, soothing, customizable pH
- 5.0 - 5.5
- 250 ml
- 12 M
- Does not contain
- Cosmetic allergens, Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLS), parabens, PEG and PPG, synthetic dyes and perfumes, petroleum derivatives
- Certified BDIH organic cosmetic
- pH 5.0-5.5
- Ideal as a base in aromatherapy
- Ideal for reducing the risk of allergies
- Ideal for creating a customized detergent
- Ideal for homeopathic treatments
- ORAGNIC unpasteurized aloe extract (Aloe barbadensis), manually harvested and washed
- ORGANIC Italian honeydew
- Contains plant sourced delicate eudermic surfactants
- Any pearlescence of the product is caused by the plant ingredients contained and an indication of naturalness
- Dermatologically tested
- Obtained with zero impact renewable energy
- NO cosmetic allergens, Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLS), parabens, PEG and PPG, synthetic dyes and perfumes, petroleum derivatives
Aloe juice* (Aloe barbadensis), sweet surfactants derived from natural oils, honey*, lactic acid. *Ingredients are sourced from Controlled Organic Farms.
Aloe barbadensis, defined by the ancient Egyptians as the plant of immortality, is today attributed at least 160 natural active ingredients (the primary active ingredient is Acemannan) which give this plant, and products containing it, very important properties of indisputable potency. Aloe barbadensis has soothing properties (it helps to calm irritations and reduce redness), nourishing, emollient, dermo-protective, humectant (moisturizing the skin aiding tissue water retention), reconstitutive (it helps to quickly repair tissue and membranes).
Aloe vera extract (Aloe barbadensis), highly purified and concentrated so as to have a high percentage of active ingredients in the formula; sweet surfactants obtained from plant oils and sugar; plant glycerine that hydrates by capturing water from the surrounding environment and giving it to the skin. Honey, an important component that exerts an emollient and soothing action; lactic acid as pH regulator and an endogenous component of our body.
Dissolve a small amount of Aloe Vera Intimate Wash on the palm of the hand. Gently clean the affected parts, rinsing thoroughly with lukewarm water. Can be used several times a day.