Arnica oil is an oleolite made by macerating the plant in another plant oil (or a mixture of plant oils). FLORA Arnica Oil is made by macerating arnica flowers in olive, sesame and sunflower oils for about 45 days. The parts of the plants are filtered leaving in the oil all the active principles and properties. Arnica oleolite is an ideal face and body oil to soothe the skin when there are small traumas, oedemas and bruises.
According to Ayurveda, arnica oleolite is a rebalancing agent for Vata skin types characterized by dry, thin, wrinkled, cold and chapped skin.
Arnica Oil from our Purity Line is:
- ASTRINGENT: useful for impure and irritated skin
- REGENERATING: facilitates the process of cellular and tissue regeneration for visibly younger and healthier skin
- HEALING AND RENEWABLE: indicated as an adjuvant in soothing the epidermis and for invigorating the scalp.
- Astringent, regenerating, soothing and invigorating
- Skin type
- Impure and irritated
- 50 ml
- 9 M
- Does not contain
- Preservatives, dyes, cosmetic allergens, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives
- Certified COSMOS-BDIH organic cosmetic
- 100% pure ORGANIC arnica (Arnica montana) plant oil and Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Made by macerating flowers (30%) in ORGANIC olive, sesame and sunflower oils
- Characteristic, sunny scent
- Ideal for soothing the skin in case of minor traumas, oedemas and bruises
- Ideal for strengthening hair growth
- In Ayurveda, it is a rebalancing of the skin
- Vata skin types (dry, thin, wrinkled, cold, cracked skin)
- Free of genetically modified ingredients (GMOs)
- Made with renewable energy with ZERO impact
- NO preservatives, colourants, cosmetic allergens, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives.
100% pure plant oil produced with cold-pressed olive oil* (Olea europea), sesame* (Sesamum indicum) and sunflower* (Helianthus annuus), macerated arnica** (Arnica montana) flowers (30%), and plant sourced vitamin E. Ingredients are sourced from Organic Farms* and demeter Controlled Biodynamic Farms**.
The discovery of the extraordinary properties of arnica oleolite is due to Hildegarda Von Bingen who used it for the treatment of contusions and bruises. Its use was later used by the Salerno school and spread among the needy as a remedy for fevers. However, today it is known that the internal use of the plant is contraindicated (it causes serious respiratory and central nervous damage) and for this reason is only external use is recommended.
Arnica oleolite is rich both in the main components of the plant oils used for maceration (especially all the fatty acids) and in the plant's specific active ingredients:
- Carotenoids: contribute to the increase of collagen production, with a resulting improvement of the "support structure" that gives tone and elasticity to the skin, helping to reduce expression wrinkles and those linked to aging.
- Phytosterols: they improve the skin's microcirculation and barrier function, protecting it from the harmful action of external agents. It is indicated as an adjuvant in soothing the epidermis in light trauma from falls, in the treatment of small oedemas or local hematomas.
The Vitamin E present is plant sourced, increases the shelf life of the product and enhances its effect by performing an antioxidant and re-epithelializing action.
Morning and evening, place a small amount of Arnica Oil on your hands and gently massage your face and body until completely absorbed. Ideal base for aromatherapy to be mixed with essential oils: to Arnica Oil add 2-3 drops of preferred 100% pure essential oil most suitable for the intended use.