Neutral Extra Soft Shampoo is formulated:
- as an ideal base for Aromatherapy
- to minimize allergic reaction often caused by perfumes and synthetic substances
- to be used during homeopathic treatments.
Neutral Extra Soft Shampoo is delicate and suitable for all hair types. The high percentage of Aloe barbadensis combined with the quality of the surfactants make it possible to cleanse hair without aggressiveness, performing a protective, nourishing action and giving hair shine and softness. It respects the pH and normal hydrolipidic and acid balance of the scalp, leaving hair perfectly clean and soft. Cleanses gently, deeply.
Neutral Extra Soft Shampoo has a physiologically dermo-compatible pH of 5.5: it reduces irritations while respecting the acidity of the skin. Perfume-free.
Neutral Extra Soft Shampoo is ideal for making personalized shampoos, as the TOTAL ABSENCE of "parfum" makes it a perfect base to be mixed with specific essential oils for every need.
Hair type Suggested 100% pure essential oils
Greasy Lemon, Cedar, Lavender, Tea Tree
Dry Geranium, Ylang ylang, Fennel
Dandruff Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Patchouli, Lavender
Frequent wash Rosemary, Cedar, Swiss pine, Lavender
Extra Soft Shampoo from our Neutral Line is:
- DELICATE: with plant sourced aloe and surfactants that protect, restore, give softness to hair and gently cleanse without attacking the hair.
- LIGHTNESS AND VITALITY: the high percentage of aloe vera contained helps to nourish, calm and regenerate hair bulbs. Ideal for the whole family.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: ideal base for Aromatherapy, to Neutral Extra Soft Shampoo add 4-5 drops of preferred 100%
- Delicate, Gives shine and vitality, Customizable
- Perfume free
- Type of hair
- Suitable for all hair types
- 1 lt
- 12 M
- Does not contain
- Cosmetic allergens, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS), parabens, PEG and PPG, dyes, viscosifiers and synthetic perfumes, derived from petroleum
- Certified BDIH organic cosmetic
- pH 5: respects the hydrolipidic and acid balance of the scalp
- Ideal as a base in Aromatherapy
- Ideal for reducing the risk of allergies
- Ideal for creating a personalized shampoo
- Ideal for homeopathic treatments
- Ideal for all hair types
- ORGANIC, unpasteurized Aloe extract (Aloe barbadensis) harvested and washed by hand
- Linseed (Linum usitatissimum) plant oil and ORGANIC vegetable glycerin
- Contains plant sourced eudermic and delicate surfactants
- Any opalescence of the product is a sign of naturalness caused by the plant ingredients it contains
- Dermatologically tested
- NO cosmetic allergens, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS), parabens, PEG and PPG, synthetic dyes and perfumes, petroleum derivatives
Aloe juice* (Aloe barbadensis), linseed plant (Linum usitatissimum) oil*, glycerin*, sweet surfactants made from plant oils and sugar. *Ingredients are from Controlled Organic Farms.
Aloe vera extract (Aloe barbadensis), highly purified and concentrated so as to have a high percentage of active ingredients in the formula; sunflower plant oil (Helianthus annuus), plant glycerine, shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii), completely natural plant sourced emulsifiers with excellent healing and moisturizing action, tocopherols with antioxidant action. Aloe barbadensis, defined by the ancient Egyptians as the plant of immortality, is now attributed at least 160 natural active ingredients (the primary active ingredient is Acemannan) which give this plant, and the products containing it, very important properties of indisputable potency. Aloe barbadensis has soothing properties (it helps to calm irritations and reduce redness), nourishing, healing, dermo-protective, humectant (moisturizes the skin enabling body tissue hydration), restorative (helps to quickly repair tissue and membranes).
For each product in the Neutral Line, Aloe barbadensis has been masterfully used to guarantee maximum effectiveness and is as a result, they are wonderful panaceas.
Neutral Extra Soft Shampoo contains optimum quality Aloe Barbadensis that is:
- harvested manually
- washed by hand to reduce the bacterial load
- cold fluidification is carried out so as not to risk compromising its bio-activity
Apply a generous amount of Neutral Extra Soft Shampo to wet hair and massage gently for about a minute, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. It can be used several times a week by the whole family. In Aromatherapy it is an ideal base for mixing with essential oils: to Neutral Extra Soft Shampo add 4-5 drops of preferred 100% pure essential oils most suitable for the intended use.