Rosa Mosqueta Face and Body Oil, 100 ml
- Elasticizing and weather protecting oil
- With pure rose hip oil and linseed plant oil
- With 100% pure, complete, natural linaloe essential oil
MARCHI DI QUALITÀ:
Rosa Mosqueta Face and Body Oil is a sublime blend of the finest rose hip oil and delicate linseed oil. A eudermic synergy that develops a powerful elasticizing, restorative and bio-activating function on dry, cracked and mature skin. Rose hip oil is an elixir against the passage of time for soft, supple and moisturized skin and an extra-luxury actual beauty treatment for our face and body. The addition of 100% pure essential linseed (Bursera fagaroides), infuses this body oil with aromatic floral, warm and slightly woody notes.
Rosa Mosqueta Face and Body Oil is:
- a eudermic synergy that helps to give vigor to mature and dry skin
- a particularly elasticizing oil
- suitable for men and women
- Regenerating, revitalizing, nourishing, elixir of youth
- Skin type
- dry, flaky, mature and stained
- 30 ml
- 9 M
- Does not contain
- Preservatives, dyes and synthetic perfumes, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives.
- COSMOS-BDIH certified organic cosmetic
- 100% pure rose hip (Rosa moschata) plant oil from cold pressed rose hip berry seeds
- 100% pure flax plant oil (Linum usitatissimum) from cold pressed seeds
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol), plant sourced
- 100% pure essential linseed (Bursera fagaroides) oil
- Characteristic smell, with woody and warm notes released by the essential oils
- Ideal for moisturizing, elasticizing and purifying the skin
- Bio-activating on dry, cracked and mature skins
- Dermatologically tested
- Free of genetically modified ingredients (GMO)
- Obtained with ZERO impact renewable energy
- NO preservatives, dyes and synthetic perfumes, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives
100% pure Rosa Mosqueta* (Rosa moschata) plant oil and flax* (Linum usitatissimum). Enriched with 100% pure, complete and natural essential linseed oil (Bursera fagaroides) and plant sourced Vitamin E to combat the natural oxidation process. 96% ingredients from Controlled Organic Farming*.
Rose hip oil is an elixir against the passage of time for soft, supple and moisturized skin. It is an extra-luxury actual beauty treatment for our face and body. 100% pure Rosa mosqueta oil is sourced from organic farms and cold pressed from the seeds of ground rosa mosqueta berries, a shrub native to South America. For a long time its cosmetic properties were ignored and it was considered a weed! It is very rich in polyunsaturated essential fatty acids, in particular oleic, linoleic, g-linoleic and stearic acids; these are molecules that our body does not produce, but which can be absorbed through local external application beautify and nourish the skin. The peculiarity of the color, a strong orange, should also be emphasized caused by the natural presence of Vitamin A in the Rosa mosqueta. Vitamin A contributes to the increase of collagen production, with a consequent improvement of the support structure that gives tone and elasticity to the skin, helping to reduce expression wrinkles and those related to aging. Thanks to this, rose hip oil is also very precious in the treatment of reducing scars and skin blemishes. It is also an invaluable ally during pregnancy and postpartum to prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks on the belly.
Linseed oil is an excellent pure 100% odorless plant oil for cosmetic use, with strong emollient, protective and soothing properties. Rich in fatty acids (omega3 and omega6) and linoleic acid, it protects, strengthens and gently moisturizes skin, making it soft and elastic. Thanks to its stimulating activity of cell renewal it is an excellent help in case of wrinkles.
FLORA Rosa Mosqueta Face and Body Oil is enriched with 100% pure, complete, natural linseed (Bursera fagaroides) essential oil, with a warm and woody aroma. It is also known by the name of Palo santo, owing its name to the fact that it has a tendency to bloom at Christmas time. Linseed essential oil is extracted from trees that have fallen naturally; its smell, in fact, derives from the mucilage that covers with natural fermentation the wood on the ground. The older the wood the higher the product quality. Just think that the optimal time for harvesting ranges from trees that are 4 to 10 years old. Linseed essential oil is an excellent skin regenerator and as so acts in synergy with Rosa mosqueta oil. Ideal for stressed skin. Essentially it has a reinforcing yet soothing effect.
Finally there is plant sourced Vitamin E, acts as an antioxidant and to epithelialize and at the same time increases the shelf life of the product and enhances FLORA Face and Body Oil’s effective action.
Applicare ogni giorno, mattina e sera, un’idonea quantità di olio di rosa mosqueta sulle parti del corpo da trattare e massaggiare delicatamente fino a completo assorbimento.