Lavender hydrolate is obtained by steam distillation of real lavender flowers: it is rich in active principles and very delicate, thanks to the low percentage of essential oil present and the minimum of alcohol in the formula.
Lavender Aromatic Water retains the intrinsic properties of lavender, whose flowers are called ‘Blue Wonder.' Their aroma evokes a sense of vastness that helps to clear fixed thoughts, making them freer, clearer and decisions are made from a more balanced position. Folklore attributes the lavender flower and its derivatives with excellent deodorizing, draining and circulation-stimulating properties, as well as soothing and regenerating dry, acne-prone skin, and skin with enlarged pores.
Lavender Aromatic Water is:
- suitable for all skin types. It contains 14% alcohol
- thanks to the natural action of lavender, it is perfect as a facial tonic for oily or acne-prone skin
- the pleasant aroma helps keep insects away
- perfect as a scented hydrolate to be sprayed all over the body before going to bed to promote restful sleep and sweet dreams
Scented waters, or hydrolates, are obtained by the same process as most essential oils, namely steam distillation. It is for this reason that for a long time, scented waters were considered a waste product of distillation, and only ‘recently’ has their value been appreciated, becoming as a result protagonists in the world of cosmetics and aromatherapy. Essential oils and hydrolates are in fact complementary, each preserving the properties of the plant which are not retained in the other. The hydrolate contains all the hydrophilic components of the plant from which it is obtained, unlike the essential oil which contains the lipophilic components. It is important that the choice of hydrolate is based on the characteristics of the skin, and the natural properties that each plant possesses and that you want to use.
- Refreshing, soothing, emollient, purifying
- Botanical name
- Rosa damascena
- Floral, fresh and aromatic
- Skin type
- For all skin types
- 30 ml
- 9 M
- Does not contain
- Synthetic dyes and perfumes, PEGs and PPGs, preservatives and petroleum derivatives, cosmetic allergens
- Certified COSMOS-BDIH organic cosmetic
- Extracted with steam distillation from lavender flowers
- Subsequently mixed with alcohol to impove its shelf life
- NO preservatives, synthetic dyes or perfumes, cosmetic allergens, PEGs and PPGs, petroleum derivatives
- 95% ingredients are sourced from controlled organic* farms
- Dermatologically tested
Hydrolate of true lavender* (Lavandula angustifolia) subsequently mixed with denatured alcohol, produced from organic raw materials to improve the shelf life of the scented water. 95% of ingredients come from controlled organic* farms.
With the practical and easy spray diffuser, spray the right amount of Scented Lavender Water onto a cotton ball or directly onto the skin of the face, and use as a normal toner after the daily skin washes. Lavender hydrolate offers a wide range of uses:
- For facial skin care, with packs and compresses
- In beauty treatments and perfume preparations
- As a refreshing and regenerating water when traveling
- As aftershave
- As aftersun