Nourishing, moisturizing, elasticizing body cream. Soft beauty cream suitable for all skin types, ideal for preventing ageing, and restoring the skin's natural functions. The active principles of shea butter and the 100% pure essential oils in this product moisturize and nourish the skin leaving it elastic, soft, and hydrated.
Shea Fluid Body Cream is:
- NOURISHING: Shea butter, Aloe barbadensis and 100% pure essential oils help restore the homeostasis of the epidermis.
- MOISTURIZING: For all skin types, especially dry, sensitive, and delicate skin
- ELASTICIZING: Helps prevent skin ageing
- Nourishing, moisturizing and elasticizing
- Skin type
- Delicate and sensitive
- 200 ml
- 9 M
- Does not contain
- Parabens, viscosifiers, synthetic dyes or fragrances, PEGs or PPGs
- COSMOS-BDIH certified organic cosmetic
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii)
- Extracts of aloe (Aloe barbadensis), red algae (Choundrus crispus) and helichrysum (Elycrisum italicum)
- Sunflower vegetable oil (Helianthus annuus)
- 100% pure essential oils of bergamot (Citrus bergamia), frankincense (Boswellia serrata), lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus), litsea (Litsea cubeba), palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini), ylang-ylang (Cananga odorata), etc.
- Glycerine produced from organic raw materials
- Cosmetic allergens (citral, geraniol, limonene, linalool, citronellol, eugenol) naturally contained in 100% pure essential oils
- Dermatologically tested
- Made with ZERO impact renewable energy
- NO preservatives, petroleum derivatives, synthetic dyes or fragrances, PEGs or PPGs
Extracts of aloe (Aloe barbadensis), red algae (Choundrus crispus) and helichrysum (Elycrisum italicum); shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii); plant oil of sunflower (Helianthus anuus); 100% pure essential oils of ylang-ylang* (Cananga odorata), litsea (Litsea cubeba), frankincense (Boswellia serrata), bergamot* (Citrus bergamia), lemongrass* (Cymbopogon citratus) and other.
Did you know that…
Shea butter: This ancient raw material is extracted by cold pressing the seeds of a wild plant native to Senegal and Nigeria known as Butyrospermum parkii. The fruit of the tree is generally collected by women who separate it from the nut by boiling it for a few hours. It is then dried in full sunlight and pressed. The fatty acids form a paste that is very fragrant and full of impurities. It is then filtered and refined to remove the pungent odour without altering the properties of the raw material. It is also indigenously known as the "tree of eternal youth and health." Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Shea butter has a very specific repairing, elasticizing and protective action on the skin. The scent, colour and consistency of shea are the main characteristics that guarantee the purity of the product, which is by origin 100% plant. Each individual batch of the product may have a naturally different grain size or consistency. An optimal product for the care and beauty of the whole body, in fact it can be used on:
- Hair particularly when dry, straight and dull rendering it silky and shiny. It can be applied as a pre-shampoo treatment, or even better, the day before washing your hair. Just leave on for 30 minutes to give the hair structure a real lift!
- The whole body as a revitalizer; it is also indicated for the treatment of stretch marks due to its special elasticizing function.
- The face: as an eye and lip contour cream to combat the formation of early wrinkles, thanks to the high presence of Vitamin A and E. On the face and, in particular on the lips. It can also be applied for its ability to create a protective barrier against cold and adverse weather events in general as well as smog.
- The décolleté to restore tone and elasticity to this area, which is easily subject to sagging.
- Elbows, knees and in general, all areas where skin has thickened or there are calluses to soften and make the skin smooth.
Aloe vera extract: has soothing (helps to calm irritation and reduce redness), nourishing, emollient, skin-protective, humectant (moisturizes the skin by promoting water retention in the tissues), and restorative (helps to rapidly repair tissues and membranes) properties.
Helichrysum extract: this plant is well known for its astringent and soothing properties (so much so that it is often used as an after-sun for sunburn), and so is excellent for relieving redness and skin irritation. It is also recommended for mature skin as it helps to counteract skin ageing and wrinkles forming.
The essential oils selected for this formula have been carefully selected for their harmonizing properties at a central level; they are, in fact, solar oils, which help to maintain a good mood even on the greyest of days. They also help to keep the skin young and vital, acting in synergy with the extracts mentioned above.
Apply a small layer of Shea Fluid Body Cream to the palm of the hand and gently massage the entire body until it is completely absorbed. Use every day, morning and evening.