Leg and Foot Gel is an adjuvant for treating problems such as swollen, tired and painful legs and ankles. Leg and Foot Gel is a synergistic blend of natural active principles indispensable where there are problems related to micro-circulation in hot seasons, and from intense sports activity (swollen, tired and painful legs, and ankles). Leg and Foot Gel is easy to apply, absorbs quickly and transforms the sensation of heat and heaviness in the extremities to a distant memory. The presence of menthol crystals, 100% pure camphor essential oil and extracts of horse chestnut, butcher's broom (Ruscus aculeatus), Indian pennywort (Centella asiatica), and aloe ensure immediate relief, giving a pleasant refreshing, toning, relaxing, and regenerating effect, making your legs feel light and rested.
Leg and Foot Gel is:
- TONIFYING: Indian pennywort, horse chestnut and butcher's broom help to strengthen, decongest and protect veins
- ENERGIZING AND REVITALIZING: 100% pure essential camphor oil helps stimulate blood circulation
- REFRESHING: Natural menthol and plant alcohol help create an invigorating cooling effect
- Invigorating, revitalizing, provides fresh relief
- 100 ml
- 12 M
- Does not contain
- Preservatives, petroleum derivatives, dyes, synthetic viscosifiers and fragrances, PEGs and PPGs
- Certified ICEA organic cosmetic
- Extracts of aloe (Aloe barbadensis), red algae (Chondrus crispus), pennywort (Centella asiatica), horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum), butcher’s broom (Ruscus aculeatus)
- 100% pure, complete and natural essential oil of camphor (Cinnamomum camphora), cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)
- Menthol, plant origin
- Ideal for swollen and sore ankles and legs during summer heat or after intense sports activity
- Cosmetic allergens (Limonene, Linalool) naturally contained in 100% pure essential oil
- NO preservatives, petroleum derivatives, dyes, synthetic viscosifiers and fragrances, PEGs and PPGs
Apply several times during the day Leg and Foot Gel by gently massaging in until completely absorbed, or before going to bed, starting from the feet and working upwards. It does not make the skin greasy. The particular coloring is exclusively due to the presence of plant extracts. Wash hands well after application.
Extracts of aloe* (Aloe barbadensis), red algae (Chondrus crispus), pennywort (Centella asiatica), horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum), butcher's broom (Ruscus aculeatus), camphor essential oil (Cinnamomum camphora), menthol from plant origin. Ingredient are sourced from certified organic* farms.
Find out more:
Aloe extract: Aloe barbadensis has soothing (helps to calm irritation and reduce redness), nourishing, emollient, dermo-protective, humectant (moisturizes the skin by promoting water retention in the tissues), restorative (helps to rapidly repair tissues and membranes) properties.
Pennywort extract: Its activity is linked purely to the triterpene fraction, acting mainly on the level of fibroblasts with the following improvement in re-epithelization, and maintenance of the tone and elasticity of the vessel wall.
Horse chestnut extract: its main component is escin. It is recognized as having vasoprotective, decongestant, and soothing properties. In addition to these, horse chestnut performs other important actions such as improving venous tone, increasing capillary resistance, and reducing oedema. As a result, it is an invaluable ally in cases of tired, heavy and achy legs.
Butcher's broom extract: Thanks to its high concentration of ruscogenins (particularly ruscogenin and neuruscogenin), it is an excellent adjuvant in cases of venous circulation disorders, particularly in the lower limbs. It is used in micro-circulation disorders such as pain, and heaviness in the legs, as well as swelling and itching.
Camphor essential oil: In folklore it is used for prophylaxis of infectious diseases. It was also used to treat diseases of nervous and respiratory origin. Warming and rubefacient.