The biblical 'Sea of Salt' lies some 400 meters below sea level at the bottom of a tectonic rift that begins in Asia Minor and runs through the Red Sea to Kenya. The Dead Sea is actually a lake located between Israel, the West Bank, and Jordan into the north of which runs the Jordan River, but has no outlet in the south. It contains a percentage of solid compounds that are unique in the world: about 25% is mainly potassium chloride, an enormous amount when oceans contain an average of 4% to 6%. This sea is devoid of life, hence its name! Legend has it that during the siege of Jerusalem in 70 A.D., slaves were condemned to death, put in chains, and were thrown from a hill on Mount Moab into the Dead Sea below. But the prisoners did not drown, and they floated up again each time they were thrown back into the water. This made such an impression on the Romans that the prisoners were pardoned.
The extracted salts are very useful in combating water retention and relieving skin irritations. Dissolved in bathwater, they make it possible to take relaxing baths that help combat tiredness and muscle aches. Very useful for exfoliating scrubs, draining tissue, stimulating circulation, and combating water retention. Dead Sea Salt is an ideal base for combining with 100% pure essential oils that create a perfect synergy to reinforce the salts’ mineralizing, emollient, and refreshing properties.
- Mineralizing and elasticizing
- Maris sal
- 1 kg
- 6 M
- Does not contain
- Dyes, preservatives, cosmetic allergens, synthetic substances
- Certified BDIH natural cosmetic
- Useful in counteracting water retention
- Useful for stimulating blood circulation
- Useful for relieving skin irritations
- Mineralizing, refreshing, emollient
- No cosmetic allergens present
- Made with ZERO impact renewable energy
- NO preservatives, petroleum derivatives, PEG and PPG, fragrances, synthetic dyes and viscosifiers
- Element Form Concentration (%)
- Magnesium Mg Cl2 31.0 - 35.0 %
- Potassium KCl 24.0 - 28.0 %
- Sodium NaCl 3.0 - 8.0 %
- Calcium CaCl2 0.1 - 0.5 %
- Bromine Br- 0.3 - 0.6 %.
- Sulphur SO4- 0.05 - 0.2 %
- Water H20 27.7 - 41.55 %
Put a 200g dose (9 tablespoons) of Dead Sea Salt in the Dead Sea Salt bag, then let the salt dissolve in the bath, and soak your body for about 15 minutes in 37°C hot water. In Aromatherapy, Dead Sea Salt is the ideal base for mixing with essential oils: chose essential oils from among those preferred and most suitable for the specific use, add 10 to 30 drops of 100% pure essential oils to a dose of Dead Sea Salt previously decanted into the salt bag. Use daily.