Witch Hazel Floral Water is a distillate of flowers for face beauty: provides a purifying and soothing action, even for delicate and reddened skin. Ideal as an after-sun lotion. Witch hazel hydrolate is a real panacea for the skin, because it acts by stimulating blood circulation and protecting the capillary vessels. It is also suitable for sensitive skin, as well as skin with impurities and acne.
Witch Hazel Floral Water is very useful for sensitive and irritated skin due to its soothing power, but it is also very important for very sensitive skin with localized redness. Witch hazel hydrolate also has purifying properties, and so is very useful in the case of oily and acne-prone skin; it helps to reduce blackheads, enlarged pores, pimples and itching and redness of the skin. As with all hydrolates, witch hazel is a good toner and astringent for facial skin, and is perfect as an aftershave and toner.
Floral waters, or hydrolates, are obtained by the same process as most essential oils, namely steam distillation. It is for this reason that for a long time, scented waters were considered a waste product of distillation, and only ‘recently’ has their value been appreciated, becoming as a result protagonists in the world of cosmetics and aromatherapy. Essential oils and hydrolates are in fact complementary, each preserving the properties of the plant which are not retained in the other. The hydrolate contains all the hydrophilic components of the plant from which it is obtained, unlike the essential oil which contains the lipophilic components. It is important that the choice of hydrolate is based on the characteristics of the skin, and the natural properties that each plant possesses and that you want to use.
- Purifying, soothing and after-sun treatment
- Botanical name
- Hamamelis virginiana
- Skin type
- Stressed and delicate
- 100 ml
- 9 M
- Does not contain
- Preservatives, dyes, cosmetic allergens, PEGs, synthetic perfumes, petroleum derivatives
- Certified COSMOS Organic cosmetic
- Extracted by steam distillation of witch hazel flowers
- Subsequently blended with alcohol, produced from organic raw materials, to prolong shelf life
- Can be used on all skin types, although very suitable for oily and impure skins
- Delicate, floral and sweet fragrance that instils serenity and calmness
- Contains less than 1% essential oils
- 95% organic ingredients in complete blend
- 99.8% of total ingredients are natural in origin
- Dermatologically tested at the University of Ferrara, Italy
- No cosmetic allergens present
- Produced with ZERO impact renewable energy
- NO preservatives, petroleum derivatives, PEG and PPG, fragrances, colorants and synthetic viscosifiers
Witch hazel flower water* (Hamamelis virginiana), subsequently mixed with denatured alcohol, produced from organic raw materials to improve the shelf life of the scented water. 95% of ingredients are sourced from controlled organic* farms.
Using the practical and easy spray diffuser, spray the right amount of Witch Hazel Scented Water onto a cottonwool pad, or directly onto the skin of the face, and use as a normal toner after your daily skin washes. Witch hazel hydrolate offers a wide range of uses:
- For facial skin care, with packs and compresses
- In beauty treatments and perfume preparations
- As a refreshing and regenerating water when traveling
- As aftershave
- As after-sun