Drops of Beauty, Soothing, Unique!! For the complete well-being of body and mind.
Soothing, calming, refreshing, regenerating, purifying essential oil for the skin. This essential oil is very useful in case of insect bites, redness, irritation, acne, dryness and flaky skin.
In Aromatherapy, the fresh and floral aroma of this essential oil produces a relaxing, harmonizing, calming and sleep-favorable effect.
- Soothing, calming, refreshing, regenerating, purifying
- Botanical name
- Lavandula hybrida, Lavandula officinalis, Achillea millefolium
- Fresh and floral
- Extraction method
- Steam distillation
- Spray bottle, clear glass - 15 ml
- 12 M
- Does not contain
- Dyes, synthetic perfumes, PEG, PPG, preservatives, petroleum derivatives
- certified demeter Biodynamic Cosmetic
- co-distillation of three plants: Lavandula hybrida, Lavandula officinalis and Achillea millefolium
- dermatologically tested
- contains cosmetic allergens (Linalool, Limonene) naturally occuring in the 100% pure essential oils.
- NO colorants, synthetic perfumes, PEG and PPG, preservatives, derived from petroleum
- ideal for all cases of irritated, reddened and flaky skin
- excellent for soothing itching
- perfect for oily or acne prone skin prone
- ideal for aromatherapy to be diluted in vegetable oils, butters or neutral creams (spray twice in 50 ml base oil)
- precious, unique and with a natural blue color
Blue Lavender is a multi-purpose essential oil for the complete well-being of body and mind!!!
Back in 1993 Flora's distillation manager made what at first glance seemed like a very serious mistake. He forgot to clean the distiller between one extraction and another and started distilling the lavender in the still that still contained traces of Achillea millefolium (yarrow). The result was surprizing to say the least because an essential oil with an extraordinary blue color was produced. At first glance, it seemed unusable.
After initial bewilderment, Lady Flora sensed this unusual liquid had extraordinary properties because it combined the soothing action of lavender with the astringent action of yarrow. And so, Blue Lavender was created, a multi-purpose essential oil for the whole family. It remained in our catalogue for many years and then became a little forgotten. For Flora’s 30th Anniversary this wonderful blue elixir was chosen as a symbol of Flora's history and was given a precious transparent glass spray bottle to show everyone its beautiful color.
Blue Lavender essential oil comes from deep knowledge of the art of distillation: expert hands have performed a co-distillation of three plants: Lavandula hybrida, Lavandula officinalis and Achillea millefolium to create a unique, special and colorful essential oil. 100% pure essential oils of hybrid lavender** (Lavandula hybrida), true lavender** (Lavandula officinalis) and yarrow* (Achillea millefolium). Ingredients are sourced from Organic Farms* and are Biodynamic** demeter Controlled.
With Blue Lavender Essential Oil you can:
- Spray directly on delicate and sensitive parts as well as the body in general, several times a day.
- Mix with base oils (15-20 drops - about 2 sprays - in 50 ml of vegetable oil, butters, neutral creams) for specific massages and treatments.
- Use in Aromatherapy - add 8-10 drops (about 1 spray) in lamps and diffusers
Blue Lavender Essential Oil is a cosmetic product, keep out of reach of children. EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep lid closed tightly and store in a cool place, away from light.
Important: Protect Blue Lavender Essential Oil by always storing the bottle inside its box. It is for this wonderful product only that we have chosen to allow the "precious BLUE" to be seen by using transparent instead of amber glass.