Intimate Mint Wash is indicated for women's daily intimate hygiene that ensures delicate and long-lasting freshness. Daily intimate hygiene is very important for every woman. Normal intimate washes, not to mention soaps (including Marseille soap), are unsuitable because they are aggressive; physiologically they alter the natural pH. They are also not very respectful of the skin and mucous membrane as they remove not only the "dirt" but also the lipid content of the hydrolipidic layer of the skin and the mucopolysaccharides that make secretions viscous, moisturizing and protective. Leaving aside specific ailments, which require specific treatment response, what is needed is a cleanser that respects physiological parameters and supports the natural defences.
Mint Intimate Wash is formulated with sweet eudermic surfactants obtained from plant oils and sugar, which make it possible to clean without aggressiveness (i.e. serving to improve the skin's state, that is, restoring the skin to its normal physiological condition) and ensure effective cleansing, as they bind to dirt while keeping the skin's hydrolipidic layer unaltered.
Mint Intimate Wash contains aloe vera extract (Aloe barbadensis), which is highly purified and concentrated so as to have a high percentage of the active ingredients in the formula; 100% pure, natural and total essential oils of peppermint and field mint; plant glycerine that hydrates by capturing water from the surrounding environment and giving it to the skin – an important action that exerts a moisturizing and re-epithelizing effect; lactic acid as pH regulator, endogenous component of our body.
Mint Intimate Wash has a pH 4.0 - 4.5. Acidification is carried out using lactic acid, an endogenous component of our body, which helps to rebalance the normal balance of the bacterial flora, representing an important first form of protection against aggression by external agents.
Mint Intimate Wash from our Bellessere Line is:
- RE-BALANCING: it cleanses gently helping to restore the physiological homeostasis of the intimate parts.
- REFRESHING: with 100% pure mint essential oils, which ensure a delicate and long-lasting freshness
- SOOTHING: with aloe and calendula extracts, which help to soothe and protect mucous membranes and skin from possible irritation
- Balancing, refreshing, soothing and healing
- 4.0 - 4.5
- 250 ml
- 12 M
- Does not contain
- Petroleum derivatives, dyes, perfumes and synthetic viscosity enhancers, PEG and PPG, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS), parabens
- Certified BDIH organic cosmetics
- pH 4.0-4.5
- 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils of ORGANIC peppermint (Mentha x piperita) and field mint (Mentha arvensis)
- Extracts of ORGANIC aloe (Aloe barbadensis) and marigold (Calendula officinalis)
- ORGANIC Italian honeydew honey
- For every age group, particularly suitable during the summer
- Contains plant sourced eudermic and delicate surfactants of plant origin
- Contains lactic acid which helps to restore the normal balance of bacterial flora
- Cosmetic allergens (linalool, limonene) naturally contained in 100% pure essential oils
- Any pearlescence of the product is caused by the plant ingredients contained and an indication of naturalnesss
- Dermatologically tested
- NO petroleum derivatives, dyes, perfumes and synthetic viscosity enhancers, PEG and PPG, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS), parabens
100% pure, complete and natural essential oils of peppermint* (Mentha x piperita) and field mint*(Mentha arvensis). Extracts of aloe*(Aloe barbadensis) and calendula*(Calendula officinalis). Italian honeydew*. Ingredients are sourced from Organic Farms*
The presence of 100% pure, complete and natural mint essential oils (Mentha x piperita and Mentha arvensis) ensures a strongly refreshing, almost anaesthetizing action, like when you place an ice cube on reddened skin.
Honey protects the skin from the aggression of external agents. In addition, thanks to the lipids it is an excellent nutrient, able to counteract dryness in the intimate area. It also has an excellent skin regenerating action, ideal in case of small cuts
Mint Intimate Wash action is made possible with extracts of:
- aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis): with its soothing properties (helps to calm irritations and reduce redness), nourishing, healing, dermo-protective, humectant (hydrates the skin by enabling water retention in the tissues), reconstitutive (helps to quickly repair tissue and membranes).
- calendula (Calendula officinalis): this sweet oleolite par excellence is thanks to the presence of mucilage, polysaccharides and carotenoids. Carotenoids are the cause for the orange colour in calendula flowers, of which the carotenoid calendulina is the most important. High eudermic action, i.e. it is able to improve the health of the skin; anti-redness, healing, soothing, calming. Mothers use this plant oil the most for their children's skin.
Gently clean intimate parts externally, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Use several times a day, as required.