Sage Intimate Wash is recommended for skin hygiene and mucous membranes of the external genital area, specifically for menopausal women who often experience annoyances such as dryness and itching. Hormonal reorganization after years of fertility causes real problems, resulting from changes to the skin and mucous membranes due to the decrease in hormonal stimulation. This ranges from discomfort caused by dryness and itching, to propensity for micro cuts, up to a greater susceptibility to external aggressive agents due to the increase in the body’s pH. This in turn leads to a reduction in "good" bacterial flora of lactobacilli, the first natural defense and also the source of acid pH, and as such, a valuable barrier against harmful micro-organisms.
Daily intimate hygiene is very important for every woman. Normal intimate washes, not to mention soaps (including Marseille soap), are unsuitable because they are aggressive; physiologically they alter the natural pH. They are also not very respectful of the skin and mucous membrane as they remove not only the "dirt" but also the lipid content of the hydrolipidic layer of the skin and the mucopolysaccharides that make secretions viscous, moisturizing and protective.
Sage Intimate Wash is formulated with sweet eudermic surfactants obtained from plant oils and sugar, which make it possible to clean without aggressiveness (i.e. serving to improve the skin's state, that is, restoring the skin to its normal physiological condition) and ensure effective cleansing, as they bind to dirt while keeping the skin's hydrolipidic layer unaltered.
Sage Intimate Wash contains aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) extract, highly purified and concentrated so as to have a high percentage of the active ingredients in the formula; 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils of sage and lavender; plant glycerine is an important component that exerts a moisturizing and re-epithelizing action that hydrates by capturing water from the surrounding environment and giving it to the skin; lactic acid as a pH regulator and endogenous to our body.
Sage Intimate Wash has a pH 4.0 - 4.5. Acidification is carried out using lactic acid, an endogenous component of our body, which helps to rebalance the normal balance of the bacterial flora, representing an important first form of protection against aggression by external agents.
Sage Intimate Wash from our Bellessere Line is:
- PROTECTIVE: with 100% pure essential oils that help restore the natural physiological defences
- DEODORIZING: with a delicate scent of lavender and sage
- HEALING AND MOISTURIZING: with aloe, mauve, sage and dioscorea, which help to re-epithelize the skin, soothe the discomfort of dryness and itching, provide relief
- Protective, deodorant, moisturizing and soothing
- 4.0 - 4.5
- 250 ml
- 12 M
- Does not contain
- Petroleum derivatives, dyes, perfumes and synthetic viscosity enhancers, PEG and PPG, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS), parabens
- Certified BDIH organic cosmetics
- pH 4.0-4.5
- 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils of DEMETER sage (Salvia officinalis), lavender (Lavandula hybrida)
- Extracts of ORGANIC aloe (Aloe barbadensis), mallow (Malva sylvestris), sage (Salvia officinalis) and dioscorea (Dioscorea villosa)
- ORGANIC Italian honeydew honey
- Specifically for menopausal women
- Contains plant sourced eudermic and delicate surfactants
- Cosmetic allergens (linalool, limonene) naturally contained in 100% pure essential oils
- Pearlescence of the product is caused by the plant ingredients contained and an indication of naturalness
- Dermatologically tested
- NO petroleum derivatives, dyes, perfumes and synthetic viscosifiers, PEG and PPG, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS), parabens.
100% pure, complete and natural essential oils of sage** (Salvia officinalis), lavender** (Lavandula hybrida). Extracts of aloe* (Aloe barbadensis), mallow* (Malva sylvestris), sage* (Salvia officinalis) and dioscorea (Dioscorea villosa). Italian honeydew honey*. Ingredients are sourced from Organic Farms* and Demeter Controlled Biodynamic**
The presence of 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils of sage (Salvia officinalis) and lavender (Lavandula hybrida) ensures a deodorizing and defensive action against external agents.
Honey protects the skin from the aggression of external agents. In addition, thanks to its lipids, it is an excellent nutrient, able to counteract dryness in the intimate area. It also has an excellent skin regenerating action, ideal in case of small cuts.
Sage Intimate Wash action is made possible with extracts of:
- aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis): soothing properties (helps to calm irritations and reduce redness), nourishing, healing, dermo-protective, humectant (hydrates the skin by improving tissue water), reconstitutive (helps to quickly repair tissue and membranes).
- mallow (Malva sylvestris): thanks to its high presence in mucilage it has a healing effect, giving the skin softness and hydration, and acting as an antioxidant, suitable for protecting the skin and mucous membranes.
- sage (Salvia officinalis): rebalancing effect and supports the restoration of natural physiological defences, mimicking in the vagina the hormonal environment young women.
- dioscorea (Dioscorea villosa): thanks to the high presence of isoflavones it has an excellent dermophilic and re-epithelializing action.
Gently clean the intimate parts externally, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Use several times a day, as required.