Lavender Intimate Wash gently cleanses while respecting the natural delicacy of the intimate parts. Particularly suitable during the years of female fertility and for every woman who is almost always away from home where there is daily exposure to environments where hygiene could be better. Daily intimate hygiene is very important for every woman. Normal intimate washes, not to mention soaps (including Marseille soap), are unsuitable because they are aggressive; they alter the natural pH. They are also not very respectful of the skin and mucous membrane as they remove not only "dirt" but also the lipid content of the hydrolipidic layer of the skin and the mucopolysaccharides that make secretions viscous, moisturizing and protective. Leaving aside specific ailments, which require specific treatment response, what is needed is a wash that respects physiological parameters and supports natural defences.
Lavender Intimate Wash is formulated with sweet eudermic surfactants obtained from plant oils and sugar, which make it possible to clean without aggressiveness (i.e. serving to improve the skin's physiological state), and ensure an effective clean as they bind to dirt while maintaining the skin's hydrolipidic layer.
Lavender Intimate Wash contains aloe vera extract (Aloe barbadensis) which is highly purified and concentrated so as to have a high percentage of active ingredients in the formula; 100% pure, natural and total essential oils of tea tree, hybrid lavender and true lavender; vegetable glycerine that hydrates by capturing water from the surrounding environment and giving it to the skin, an important component that exerts a moisturizing and re-epithelizing action; lactic acid as pH regulator and an endogenous component of our body.
Lavender Intimate Wash has a pH 3.0 - 3.5. Acidification is carried out using lactic acid, an endogenous component of our body, which helps to rebalance the normal balance of bacterial flora, representing an important first form of protection against aggression from external agents.
Lavender Intimate Wash from our Bellessere Line is:
- CALMING: with 100% pure essential oils of lavender and tea tree that help to prevent and reduce irritations on the skin and mucous membrane, leaving a fresh and pleasant scent.
- HEALING: with aloe and dragon blood extracts that help to reduce irritations and restore the physiological homeostasis of skin and mucous membranes.
- PROTECTIVE: perfect synergy between extracts and essential oils that helps protect the body from external agents
- Soothing, protective, healing
- 3.0 - 3.5
- 250 ml
- 12 M
- Does not contain
- Petroleum derivatives, dyes, perfumes and synthetic viscosizers, PEG and PPG, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS), parabens
- Certified BDIH organic cosmetic
- pH 3.0 - 3.5
- 100% pure, complete and natural tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) and lavender (Lavandula hybrida and Lavandula officinalis) essential oils
- Extracts of aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) and dragon blood (Croton lechleri)
- 100% Pure olive (Olea europea) oil
- Honey sourced from Italian apiaries
- Particularly suitable during the female fertility years
- Contains plant sourced delicate eudermic surfactants
- Contains lactic acid that helps to restore the normal balance of the bacterial flora
- Cosmetic allergens (linalool, limonene) naturally contained in 100% pure essential oils
- Any pearlescence of the product is an indication of natural ingredients caused by the plant ingredients contained
- Dermatologically tested
- NO petroleum derivatives, dyes, perfumes and synthetic viscosizers, PEG and PPG, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS), active physiological parabens
Aloe juice* (Aloe barbadensis), honey*, 100% pure essential oils of tea tree* (Melaleuca alternifolia), hybrid lavender Demeter** (Lavandula hybrida), true lavender Demeter** (Lavandula officinalis), dragon blood extract (Croton lechleri), olive oil* (Olea europaea) and lactic acid. Ingredients sourced from Organic Farms* and are Demeter Controlled Biodynamic**.
The presence of 100% pure, complete, natural essential oils of tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) and lavender (Lavandula hybrida and Lavandula officinalis) help the body's physiological defenses to fight external agent aggression, and leave a pleasant and fresh scent.
Honey protects the skin from external agent aggression. In addition, thanks to the lipid content, it is an excellent nutrient able to counteract dryness of the intimate parts. It also has an excellent skin regenerating action, ideal for treating small cuts.
Olive oil (Olea europaea) is highly rich in oleic acid proving to be an excellent ally of the skin, thanks to its nourishing, emollient and antioxidant properties.
Lavender Intimate Wash action is completed with the extracts of:
- Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis): with soothing properties (helps to calm irritations and reduce redness), nourishing, emollient, dermo-protective, humectant (moisturizes the skin favouring the retention of water in the tissues), restorative (helps to quickly repair tissues and membranes).
- Dragon blood (Croton lechleri): Originally from the island of Socotra off the Horn of Africa. The ancient Yemenites used it to heal wounds, eczema and skin disorders in general. Traditional medicine also uses it for external use to heal wounds.
Dose a small amount of Lavender Intimate Cleanser on the palm of your hand. Gently clean the intimate parts externally, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use several times a day, as required.