Tea Tree Intimate Wash is specific for a decisive, soothing, healing and protective action against external agents that try to attack the intimate parts. Daily intimate hygiene is very important for every woman. Normal intimate washes, not to mention soaps (including Marseille soap), are unsuitable because they are aggressive; they alter the natural pH. They are also not very respectful of the skin and mucous membranes as they remove not only "dirt" but also the lipid content of the hydrolipidic layer of the skin and the mucopolysaccharides that make secretions viscous, moisturizing and protective. Leaving aside specific ailments, which require specific treatment response, what is needed is a wash that respects physiological parameters and supports natural defences.
Tea Tree Intimate Wash is formulated with sweet eudermic surfactants obtained from plant oils and sugar, which make it possible to cleanse without aggressiveness (i.e. serve to improve the skin's physiological state), and ensure an effective wash as they bind to dirt while maintaining the skin's hydrolipidic layer.
Tea Tree Intimate Wash contains aloe vera extract (Aloe barbadensis), highly purified and concentrated so as to have a high percentage of active ingredients in the formula; 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils of tea tree oil, thyme, oregano, manuka; plant glycerine that hydrates the skin by capturing water from the surrounding environment and giving it to the skin. Important additional components are honey, with its moisturizing and re-epithelizing action and lactic acid as a pH regulator, endogenous component of our body.
Tea Tree Intimate Wash has a pH of 3.0. Acidification is carried out using lactic acid, an endogenous component of our body, which helps to rebalance the normal balance of the bacterial flora, representing an important first form of protection against aggression by external agents.
Tea Tree Intimate Wash from our the Bellessere Line is:
- PROTECTIVE: it respects the naturalness of the intimate parts by protecting them from external agents.
- REQUILIBRATING: with extracts of chamomile, aloe and mimosa which have a synergistic action in hydrating and restoring physiological homeostasis.
- Protective, moisturizing, emollient and soothing
- 250 ml
- 12 M
- Does not contain
- Petroleum derivatives, dyes, perfumes and synthetic viscosity enhancers, PEG and PPG, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS), parabens
- Certified BDIH organic cosmetic
- pH 3.0
- 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils of tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), thyme (Thymus serpillum), oregano (Origanum vulgare) and manuka (Leptospermum scoparium)
- Extracts of chamomile (Chamomilla recutita), aloe (Aloe barbadensis) and mimosa (Mimosa ternifolia)
- Honey sourced from Italian apiaries
- Particularly suitable during the years of female fertility
- Contains plant sourced eudermics and delicate surfactants
- Contains lactic acid which helps to restore the normal balance of bacterial flora
- Cosmetic allergens (linalool, limonene) naturally contained in 100% pure essential oils
- Any pearlescence of the product is caused by the plant ingredients in the formula and is an indication of its naturalness
- Dermatologically tested
- NO petroleum derivatives, dyes, perfumes and synthetic viscosity enhancers, PEG and PPG, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS), physiological active parabens
Aloe vera juice* (Aloe barbadensis), honey*, 100% pure essential oils from the tea tree* (Melaleuca alternifolia), thyme* (Thymus serpyllum), manuka (Leptospermum scoparium), oregano* (Origanum vulgare var. hirtum), chamomile extract* (Chamomilla recutita), mimosa (Mimosa tenuiflora) and lactic acid. Ingredients are sourced from Organic Farms* and are Demeter Controlled Biodynamic**.
The presence of 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils from tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), thyme (Thymus vulgaris), oregano (Origanum vulgare) and manuka (Leptospermum scoparium) has an effective preventive action against the onset of any skin and mucous membrane irritation and favours the natural restoration of physiological homeostasis.
Honey protects the skin from the aggressive external agents. Moreover, thanks to its lipids, it is an excellent nutrient able to counteract dryness of the intimate parts. It also has an excellent skin regenerating action, ideal for treating small cuts.
Tea Tree Intimate Wash action is completed by extracts of:
- chamomile (Chamomilla recutita): calming, very suitable for delicate and sensitive skin, softening and decongesting. Helps to soothe redness and intimate itching.
- aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis): has soothing properties (helps to calm irritation and reduce redness), nourishing, emollient, dermo-protective, humectant (hydrates by promoting tissue water retention), restorative (helps to quickly repair tissue and membranes).
- mimosa (Mimosa tenuiflora): also known as skin tree or Tepezcohuite. In cases of micro cuts which are a gateway to external pathogens, it helps because it is an excellent lesion preventative and promotes re-epithelialization.
Dose a small amount of Tea Tree Intimate Wash on the palm of your hand. Gently clean intimate parts externally, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Use several times a day, as required.