Zeta free Protective Safety Blend has a refreshing and protective effect. A blend of 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils to be used in aroma lamps and vaporizers. Zeta free Protective Safety Blend scents the ambient and helps to keep mosquitoes away in domestic areas. The combination of essential oils contained in this blend create a fresh and pleasant aroma that is very unpleasant for mosquitoes, causing an unpleasant environment for them. For outdoor use, not for food.
Zeta free Protective Safety Blend is:
- based on 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils
- for outdoor use, suitable for closed environments such as the home, office, shop and car.
- Refreshing and protective
- Fresh and pleasant
- 10 ml
- Does not contain
- petroleum derivatives, PEG and PPG, preservatives, perfumes and synthetic dyes
- A blend of 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils of basil, lemongrass, eucalyptus, geranium, clove, lavender and litsea
- Refreshing and protective blend
- 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils whose aroma helps to keep mosquitoes away
- Obtained with renewable energy with ZERO impact
- NO dyes, synthetic perfumes, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives, preservatives.
100% pure, complete and natural essential oils of basil (Ocimum basilicum), lemongrass (Cymbopogon nardus), eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus), geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), clove (Eugenia caryophyllata), lavender (Lavandula hybrida) and litsea (Litsea cubeba).
The essential oils used in the formulas for the Zeta free Line are all sourced from well known traditions: geranium, a flower that has been a must on the balconies of houses since ancient times, as it is considered excellent help in protecting against mosquitoes; lavender, already used in the Middle Ages to protect men and animals from pests; lemongrass, thanks to its pungent citrus scent used in popular tradition to keep away unwelcome insects such as mosquitoes, gnats and horseflies; basil, already well known at the time of the Crusaders, filled the ships to repel insects and bad smells; eucalyptus, just think that this tree was introduced in Italy in 1870 by the Trappist Fathers and spread in the malarial, marshy areas of Tuscany’s Maremma and the Southern Regions in particular, as it acts to rejuvenate unhealthy environments and combats proliferation of mosquitoes.
Add 4-5 drops of Zeta free Protective Safety Blend in aroma lamps or a vaporizer tray with water to scent and purify indoor spaces such as the home, schools, offices, shops and car.