Rosa Mosqueta Face and Body Oil, 30 ml
- Elasticizing and weather protecting oil.
- With pure rose hip oil
- With 100% pure, complete, natural linseed essential oil
MARCHI DI QUALITÀ:
Rose hip oil is a beauty elixir against the passage of time, for a soft, elastic and moisturized skin. Rose hip oil is a natural regenerator, revitalizing and nourishing our skin, helping to counteract signs of tiredness, skin blemishes and help relaxation. Thanks to its composition, it is very valuable in reducing scars and skin blemishes. Enriched with 100% pure, complete and natural linseed (Bursera fagaroides) essential oil. It has a sweet and floral aroma. Daily use helps to combat formation of wrinkles and increase skin elasticity, counteracting tissue sagging.
Rosa Mosqueta Face and Body Oil is:
- an elixir of youth
- suitable for men and women
- counteracts signs of tiredness, skin blemishes and helps relaxation
- an extra-luxury actual beauty treatment for our face and body
- Regenerating, revitalizing, nourishing, elixir of youth
- Skin type
- dry, flaky, mature and stained
- 30 ml
- 9 M
- Does not contain
- Preservatives, dyes and synthetic perfumes, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives.
- COSMOS-BDIH certified organic cosmetics
- 100% pure rose hip plant oil (Rosa moschata)
- Cold pressed from Rose hip berry seeds
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol), plant origin
- 100% pure essential linseed (Bursera fagaroides) oil
- Characteristic smell, woody and warm notes released by the essential oils
- Ideal to moisturize, elasticize and purify the skin
- Ideal for reducing scars and skin blemishes
- Dermatologically tested
- Free of genetically modified ingredients (GMO)
- Obtained with ZERO impact renewable energy
- NO preservatives, dyes and synthetic perfumes, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives.
100% pure plant sourced Rosa Mosqueta* (Rosa moschata) oil, from cold pressed ground berries, enriched with 100% pure, complete and natural linseed (Bursera fagaroides) essential oil and plant sourced vitamin E to combat the natural oxidation process.* 96% Ingredients from Controlled Organic Farming.
Rose hip oil is an elixir against the passage of time for soft, supple and moisturized skin. It is an extra-luxury actual beauty treatment for our face and body. 100% pure Rosa mosqueta oil is sourced from organic farms and cold pressed from the seeds of ground rosa mosqueta berries, a shrub native to South America. For a long time its cosmetic properties were ignored and it was considered a weed! It is very rich in polyunsaturated essential fatty acids, in particular oleic, linoleic, g-linoleic and stearic acids; these are molecules that our body does not produce, but which can be absorbed through local external application beautify and nourish the skin. The peculiarity of the color, a strong orange, should also be emphasized caused by the natural presence of Vitamin A in the Rosa mosqueta. Vitamin A contributes to the increase of collagen production, with a consequent improvement of the support structure that gives tone and elasticity to the skin, helping to reduce expression wrinkles and those related to aging. Thanks to this, rose hip oil is also very precious in the treatment of reducing scars and skin blemishes. It is also an invaluable ally during pregnancy and postpartum to prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks on the belly.
FLORA Rosa Mosqueta Face and Body Oil is enriched with 100% pure, complete, natural linseed (Bursera fagaroides) essential oil, with a warm and woody aroma. It is also known by the name of Palo santo, owing its name to the fact that it has a tendency to bloom at Christmas time. Linseed essential oil is extracted from trees that have fallen naturally; its smell, in fact, derives from the mucilage that covers with natural fermentation the wood on the ground. The older the wood the higher the product quality. Just think that the optimal time for harvesting ranges from trees that are 4 to 10 years old. Linseed essential oil is an excellent skin regenerator and as so acts in synergy with Rosa mosqueta oil. Ideal for stressed skin. Essentially it has a reinforcing yet soothing effect.
Finally there is plant sourced Vitamin E, acts as an antioxidant and to epithelialize and at the same time increases the shelf life of the product and enhances FLORA Face and Body Oil’s effective action.
Apply, morning and evening, a small amount of Rosa Mosqueta Face and Body Oil every day to the face or other parts of the body to be treated, massaging gently until completely absorbed.