The Face Peel from our Shea Line is a treatment for dry and sensitive skin. It gently renews the skin, giving it radiance. Thanks to the action of the micro-granules of jojoba, it delicately removes the dead cells that impede normal oxygenation of the epidermis, making it dull. After a Face Peel treatment the skin regains its natural energy and radiance and is ready to absorb our nourishing Shea Night Cream in the best possible way.
Face Peel is:
REVITALIZING: It gently renews the skin, giving brightness.
- Revitalizing and regenerating
- Skin type
- For dry and sensitive skin
- 115 ml
- 12 M
- Does not contain
- Petroleum derivatives, dyes, PEGs, parabens, synthetic fragrances
- BDIH certified natural product
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii) extracted by cold-pressing the fruit
- Phytosqualane from olive oil which helps maintain the hydrolipidic film covering the epidermis
- Natural hydrating factors
- Jojoba micro-granules help manually remove dead skin cells
- 100% pure essential oils of geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini), rose (Rosa damascena), vanilla (Vanilla planifolia), and others
- Dermatologically tested
- Cosmetic allergens (Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool) naturally present in the essential oils it contains
- Produced using renewable ZERO impact energy
- NO parabens, dyes, synthetic viscozifiers or fragrances, PEGs or PPGs, petroleum derivatives
Shea butter* (Butyrospermum parkii), phytosqualane from olive oil, natural moisturizing factors, jojoba micro-granules, 100% pure essential oils of palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini), vanilla (Vanilla planifolia), geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), rose (Rosa damascena) etc. Ingredients sourced from controlled organic* farms.
Did you know that...
Shea butter: This ancient raw material is extracted by cold pressing the seeds of a wild plant native to Senegal and Nigeria known as Butyrospermum parkii. The fruit of the tree is generally collected by women who separate it from the nut by boiling it for a few hours. It is then dried in full sunlight and pressed. The fatty acids form a paste that is very fragrant and full of impurities. It is then filtered and refined to remove the pungent odour without altering the properties of the raw material. It is also indigenously known as the "tree of eternal youth and health." Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Shea butter has a very specific repairing, elasticizing and protective action on the skin. The scent, colour and consistency of shea are the main characteristics that guarantee the purity of the product, which is by origin 100% plant. Each individual batch of the product may have a naturally different grain size or consistency. An optimal product for the care and beauty of the whole body, in fact it can be used on:
- Hair particularly when dry, straight and dull rendering it silky and shiny. It can be applied as a pre-shampoo treatment, or even better, the day before washing your hair. Just leave on for 30 minutes to give the hair structure a real lift!
- The whole body as a revitalizer; it is also indicated for the treatment of stretch marks due to its special elasticizing function.
- The face: as an eye and lip contour cream to combat the formation of early wrinkles, thanks to the high presence of Vitamin A and E. On the face and, in particular on the lips. It can also be applied for its ability to create a protective barrier against cold and adverse weather events in general as well as smog.
- The décolleté to restore tone and elasticity to this area, which is easily subject to sagging.
- Elbows, knees and in general, all areas where skin has thickened or there are calluses to soften and make the skin smooth.
Jojoba micro-granules: Promotes the removal of impurities, without creating micro-lesions that could irritate the delicate skin of the face.
Rose essential oil: The balancing effect it exerts at a central level is also carried out on the skin of the face and body. It is soothing and de-reddening, suitable for various types of redness or irritation, and is also an excellent moisturizer and toner, very suitable for wrinkles.
Palmarosa essential oil: Stimulates cell regeneration and regulates sebum production. It is a wild card, which is well suited to all skin types: dry, oily and/or acne and where there is mature skin, tissue atony and wrinkles.
Vanilla essential oil: A balancing agent for all skin types. Its scent evokes sensuality and magic, and it is often used as an aphrodisiac.
In the evening apply Face Peel to the face and neck, massaging gently in a circular motion from the inside out and from the bottom up. As soon as you no longer feel the presence of the micro-granules as you massage, the treatment is complete. Rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat the treatment 2-3 times a week.