Shea Night Cream for the face is a specific treatment for delicate and sensitive skin prone to premature ageing, ideal for a revitalizing and toning effect.
Shea Night Cream is:
- NOURISHING: A very rich emulsion containing an exclusive complex of shea butter and precious plant oils capable of providing active principles with high affinity with the natural lipids of the epidermis for deeply nourished skin.
- TONIFYING: The easily absorbed plant active ingredients improve the elasticity and plasticity of the epidermis, effectively combating sagging tissue, and preventing the formation of wrinkles.
- REVITALIZING: When you wake up, your skin will be soft, rested, bright and ready to face a new day.
- Nourishing, revitalizing and invigorating
- Skin type
- For delicate and sensitive skin prone to ageing
- 50 ml
- 12 M
- Does not contain
- Petroleum derivatives, dyes, PEGs, parabens, synthetic fragrances
- BDIH certified natural product
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii) and cupuacu butter (Theobroma grandiflorum) extracted by cold-pressing the fruit
- Avocado (Persea gratissima) and coconut (Cocos nucifera) vegetable oils
- Natural moisturizing factors
- Phytosqualane from olive oil, which helps maintain the hydrolipidic film covering the epidermis
- 100% pure essential oils of amyris (Amyris balsamifera), chamomile (Anthemis nobilis), cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), hybrid lavender (Lavandula hybrida), lemon (Citrus limon), patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), ylang-ylang (Cananga odorata) and others
- Dermatologically tested
- Cosmetic allergens (Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Cinnamyl Alcohol) naturally present in the essential oils it contains
- Produced using renewable Zero impact energy
- NO parabens, dyes, synthetic viscosifiers or fragrances, PEGs or PPGs, petroleum derivatives
Shea butter* (Butyrospermum parkii) and cupuacu (Theobroma grandiflorum) butters, avocado (Persea gratissima) and coconut (Cocos nucifera) vegetable oils, natural moisturizing factors, phytosqualane from olive oil, 100% pure essential oils from amyris (Amyris balsamifera), chamomile (Anthemis nobilis), cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), hybrid lavender (Lavandula hybrida), lemon (Citrus limon), patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), ylang-ylang (Cananga odorata), etc. Ingredients sourced from controlled organic* farms.
Did you know that...
Shea butter: This ancient raw material is extracted by cold pressing the seeds of a wild plant native to Senegal and Nigeria known as Butyrospermum parkii. The fruit of the tree is generally collected by women who separate it from the nut by boiling it for a few hours. It is then dried in full sunlight and pressed. The fatty acids form a paste that is very fragrant and full of impurities. It is then filtered and refined to remove the pungent odour without altering the properties of the raw material. It is also indigenously known as the "tree of eternal youth and health." Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Shea butter has a very specific repairing, elasticizing and protective action on the skin. The scent, colour and consistency of shea are the main characteristics that guarantee the purity of the product, which is by origin 100% plant. Each individual batch of the product may have a naturally different grain size or consistency. An optimal product for the care and beauty of the whole body, in fact it can be used on:
- Hair particularly when dry, straight and dull rendering it silky and shiny. It can be applied as a pre-shampoo treatment, or even better, the day before washing your hair. Just leave on for 30 minutes to give the hair structure a real lift!
- The whole body as a revitalizer; it is also indicated for the treatment of stretch marks due to its special elasticizing function.
- The face: as an eye and lip contour cream to combat the formation of early wrinkles, thanks to the high presence of Vitamin A and E. On the face and, in particular on the lips. It can also be applied for its ability to create a protective barrier against cold and adverse weather events in general as well as smog.
- The décolleté to restore tone and elasticity to this area, which is easily subject to sagging.
- Elbows, knees and in general, all areas where skin has thickened or there are calluses to soften and make the skin smooth.
Cupuacu butter: Very rich in oleic, palmitic and stearic acids, as well as polyphenols and sterols. It has strong protective, emollient and moisturizing properties that make it suitable for use on both the body and hair. The polyphenols it contains make it an excellent antioxidant, preventing the formation of free radicals.
Avocado vegetable oil: This highly nutritious oil, rich in enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and minerals, is useful for reactivating the functions of the epidermis and its organic defences. Thanks to its emollient characteristics, it is suitable for moisturizing the skin, and making it supple and soft. It is also an excellent moisture regulator, regenerating for senescent skin, and gives a pleasant softening effect.
Coconut vegetable oil: This is a very invigorating plant oil: thanks to its richness in fatty acids it moisturizes the skin in depth and reduces skin slackening. It is moisturizing and elasticizing thanks to its high nourishing action, it maintains the correct moisture content of the skin, preventing excessive dehydration. Coconut plant oil is restorative and nourishing, and is suitable for soothing reddened and sunburned skin.
Chamomile essential oil: Like the plant from which it is extracted, this essential oil is characterized by its extreme gentleness. It is suitable for all skin types, particularly dry and reddened skin. It is also perfect for wrinkles, thanks to its tissue regenerating action.
Geranium essential oil: Has an excellent antioxidant effect, and can so be used effectively to combat the signs of ageing. It is suitable for both dry and oily skin as it acts according to need, becoming more or less astringent.
Lavender essential oil: A tonic for tired skin. A tissue regenerator, it is excellent for reducing the signs of ageing. Strongly soothing, it is suitable for redness and irritation.
Lemon essential oil: Stimulates skin function and acts against free radicals. It also has an effective remineralizing action. Excellent for mature skin and skin characterized by an excess of sebum.
Patchouli essential oil: Is a tissue tonic, so it is suitable when facial tissues lose tone and firmness with age, so that it can act as a plumper.
Ylang ylang essential oil: Moisturizes and nourishes the skin in depth. Excellent for damaged skin and fine lines.
Apply a small amount of Shea Face Cream every evening to the skin of the face after applying the Illuminating Cleansing Milk, massaging gently until completely absorbed.