Cleanser Milk is a specific product for the care of delicate, thin and sensitive skin. An emulsion based on shea butter, it gently and effectively cleans the face and neck, protecting and respecting even the most delicate areas such as the contours of the eyes and lips. It cleans thoroughly without altering the natural pH of the epidermis, leaving the skin fresh and free from impurities.
Cleanser Milk is:
- ILLUMINATING: It deeply cleanses and moisturizes the skin, leaving it radiant and soft to the touch.
- Brightening and cleansing
- Skin type
- For sensitive and delicate skin
- 115 ml
- 12 M
- Does not contain
- Petroleum derivatives, dyes, PEGs, parabens, synthetic fragrances
- BDIH certified natural product
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii) obtained by sedds cold pressing
- Phytosqualane from olive oil which helps maintain the hydrolipidic film covering the epidermis
- Natural hydrating factors
- 100% pure essential oils of iris (Iris florentina), palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini), rose (Rosa damascena), tuja (Thuya occidentalis), vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) and others
- Dermatologically tested
- Cosmetic allergens (Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool) naturally contained in 100% pure essential oils
- Made with ZERO impact renewable energy
- NO parabens, dyes, synthetic viscosizers or perfumes, PEGs and PPGs, petroleum derivatives
Shea butter* (Butyrospermum parkii), phytosqualane from olive oil, natural moisturizing factors, 100% pure essential oils of iris (Iris florentina), palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini), rose (Rosa damascena), tuja (Thuya occidentalis), vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) etc. *Ingredients sourced from controlled organic farms.
Did you know that...
Shea butter: This ancient raw material is extracted by cold pressing the seeds of a wild plant native to Senegal and Nigeria known as Butyrospermum parkii. The fruit of the tree is generally collected by women who separate it from the nut by boiling it for a few hours. It is then dried in full sunlight and pressed. The fatty acids form a paste that is very fragrant and full of impurities. It is then filtered and refined to remove the pungent odour without altering the properties of the raw material. It is also indigenously known as the "tree of eternal youth and health." Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Shea butter has a very specific repairing, elasticizing and protective action on the skin. The scent, colour and consistency of shea are the main characteristics that guarantee the purity of the product, which is by origin 100% plant. Each individual batch of the product may have a naturally different grain size or consistency. An optimal product for the care and beauty of the whole body, in fact it can be used on:
- Hair particularly when dry, straight and dull rendering it silky and shiny. It can be applied as a pre-shampoo treatment, or even better, the day before washing your hair. Just leave on for 30 minutes to give the hair structure a real lift!
- The whole body as a revitalizer; it is also indicated for the treatment of stretch marks due to its special elasticizing function.
- The face: as an eye and lip contour cream to combat the formation of early wrinkles, thanks to the high presence of Vitamin A and E. On the face and, in particular on the lips. It can also be applied for its ability to create a protective barrier against cold and adverse weather events in general as well as smog.
- The décolleté to restore tone and elasticity to this area, which is easily subject to sagging.
- Elbows, knees and in general, all areas where skin has thickened or there are calluses to soften and make the skin smooth.
Rose essential oil: The balancing effect it exerts at a central level also applies to the skin of the face and body. It is soothing and de-reddening, suitable for various types of redness or irritation. It is also an excellent moisturizer and toner, very suitable for reducing wrinkles.
Palmarosa essential oil: Stimulates cell regeneration and regulates sebum production. It is a wild card, which is well suited to all skin types: dry, oily and/or acne and in where there is mature skin, tissue atony and wrinkles.
Vanilla essential oil: A balancing agent for all skin types. Its scent evokes sensuality and magic, and it is often used as an aphrodisiac.
Apply Cleanser Milk to the face and neck, massaging gently. Remove with a damp sponge and rinse with lukewarm water. Then use the Day Cream or Night Cream from our Shea Line.