Think Positive Spray with 100% pure essential oils and a relaxing and harmonizing effect. A blend of plant sourced alcohol and 100% pure, complete and natural and essential oils with an enveloping scent known for their aromatic properties that instil harmony, calm and inner well-being. Ideal in combating unpleasant odors.
“Relax. Take a breath. Smile”
- Relaxing and harmonizing
- Citrusy, sweet and pungent
- 100 ml
Spray Think Positive Spray indoors to benefit from the aromatherapeutic effect generated by the aroma of the 100% pure essential oils it contains. When you need pampering: spray Think Positive Spray on a cotton handkerchief to carry with you at all times. Breathe in the aroma of the essential oils contained in the Think Positive Spray blend, and let it permeate completely, infusing love and serenity. Shake before use.
100% pure, complete and natural essential oils of bergamot* (Citrus bergamia), camphor sweet shiu (Cinnamomum camphora), litsea (Litsea cubeba), grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) and Demeter sage** (Salvia officinalis), plant sourced alcohol. Ingredients are sourced from controlled organic* and biodynamic** demeter farms.
Did you know...
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) essential oil: In France, in the 18th Century, this fruit and its derivatives were used at the Sun King’s Court at Versailles as perfumed water, disinfectant and a base for sorbets. Bergamot essential oil became famous thanks to the first 'Eau de Cologne 4711' formulated by the Veronese perfumer Feminis. Its success in Italy is due to Prof. Paolo Rovesti from the University of Milan, who wrote in the field of neuropsychiatry about his studies with this oil, and the beneficial effects experienced by his patients. It is the oil of joy par excellence; its persistent yet fresh scent helps to calm and relax on the one hand, and on the other hand it is equally able to excite and invigorate. As a result it is a very flexible essential oil, able to support people well in different situations.
- Sweet camphor shiu (Cinnamomum camphora) essential oil: With a balsamic, refreshing and sweet aroma. This oil stimulates vitality, and gives strength and a positive outlook for the future.
- Litsea (Litsea cubeba) essential oil: In Eastern folk tradition, it is said to create a link with angels, and so is called mai chang (angel call). This legend is easy to explain; according to subtle aromatherapy, litsea essential oil helps to combat fears, phobias and nervousness, creating both internal and external harmony within us.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) essential oil: Discovered in Barbados and first described in 1750 by Griffiths Hughes. Then in 1789, P. Browne described a grapefruit discovered in Jamaica. Both naturalists called it the forbidden fruit. Its scent is clear, fresh, light and fruity. It is great when you are feeling down and relieves states of fear and tension, because it conveys joie de vivre, lightness and wellbeing. Some Grandma's advice: add a spoonful of grapefruit juice to a cup of coffee to help combat headaches; diffuse the aroma of grapefruit essential oil to bring harmony and wellbeing, chasing away bad thoughts and bringing sunshine back into your life.
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) essential oil: In antiquity, this was considered a sacred plant and was regarded as a true panacea, capable of solving any problem. Its aroma infuses calm, serenity, tranquillity, and at the same time helps to dispel paranoia and fears.