Dead Sea Mud suitable for all skin types. 100% natural purifying treatment for the body. Helps normalize and restore the skin's biological functions. Very suitable for localized skin treatments. Rich in countless minerals and trace elements. On opening the product may have around 2 cm of liquid on the surface, that is a sign of natural sedimentation of the product. Stir before use.
- Maris limus extract
- 1 kg
- Does not contain
- Dyes, parabens, cosmetic allergens, synthetic substances, PEGs, petroleum derivatives, iodine.
- BDIH certified natural cosmetic
- Can be used on all skin types
- High absorbent power: filters, absorbs and eliminates toxic substances
- Nourishes and purifies the skin, making it radiant and healthy
- Helps drain stagnant fluids
- Helps improve the elasticity of capillary vessels
- No cosmetic allergens present
- Makes the skin soft and velvety, increasing firmness and elasticity
- Made with ZERO impact renewable energy
- NO parabens, petroleum derivatives, PEGs and PPGs, perfumes, synthetic dyes and viscosifiers, iodine (I2), rockweed.
IONS UNIT PARAMETERS ANALYSIS METHOD
Chloride g/L 159-190 AgNO3 titration
Sodium g/L 22-32 Flame Photometer
Potassium g/L 6-8 Flame Photometer
Magnesium g/L 30-40 EDTA Titration
Calcium g/L 10-35 EDTA Titration
Total salinity g/L 227-305
TYPICAL MINERAL COMPOSITION in solid form:
Illite_55%; Kaolinite_15%; Calcite_10%; Quartz_5%; Dolomite_5%; Halite_5%.
Other (mainly: montmorillonite, chlorite, paligorskite, feldspar, aragonite)_5%.
Before spreading Dead Sea Mud on the affected parts, the mud must be heated in a bain-marie at 37°c, stirring thoroughly. Spread it on the affected part or parts, then wrap with a sheet of cling film. Leave Dead Sea Mud treatment for about 30 minutes. Wash thoroughly with warm water. Repeat treatment 2-3 times a week.