Blue Lavender Hand Spray is a slightly alcoholic, pleasant formula based on 100% pure essential oils of true lavender, hybrid lavender, spike lavender, ylang-ylang and ginger.
The flowers in these lavender essential oils are called "Meraviglia Blu" or “Marvelous Blue”. Their aroma evokes a sense of vastness, helping to release fixed thoughts, making them freer and more lucid, so decisions can be taken from a more balanced perspective.
In Aromatherapy, lavender essential oil is used to calm, relax and regenerate. Popular tradition attributes to this essential oil excellent deodorizing properties, draining and stimulating action on the circulation, as well as soothing and regenerating dry skin, acne and enlarged pores.
Blue Lavender Hand Spray is also very useful to apply on mosquito bites and insects in general but also, thanks to its aroma it is an insect repellant. The alcohol obtained from organic raw materials, ensures the hand spray easy to apply at any time of day.
Blue Lavender Hand Spray is:
- very pleasant to use as it leaves the skin refreshed and perfumed and does not dry out the skin or leave it feeling sticky
- useful to "wash" hands in the absence of water
- removes bad odours from hands
- helps to protect hands
- Refreshing, balancing and calming
- Botanical name
- Plant part used
- Aromatic note
- Extraction method
- Does not contain
- Zodiac sign
Spray on hands as needed.
EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and damaged skin. Store with lid tightly closed in a cool place.
- COSMOS-BDIH certified organic cosmetic
- 100% pure essential oils of true lavender (Lavandula officinalis), spike lavender (Lavandula latifolia) and hybrid lavender (Lavandula hybrida), ylang-ylang (Cananga odorata) and ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- alcohol(*) sourced from organic raw materials
- glycerine sourced from organic raw materials
- NO preservatives, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives, dyes and synthetic perfumes