Neutral Body Cream is formulated as:
- an ideal base for Aromatherapy
- to minimize the risk of allergies often caused by perfumes and synthetic substances
- to be used during homeopathic treatments
Neutral Gentle Shower Bath is ideal for sensitive, irritable skin and during homeopathic treatments. With a physiologically dermo-compatible pH 5.5 it reduces irritations while respecting the acidity of the skin. Perfume-free.
Neutral Gentle Shower Bath is light and gentle on the skin, it is the ideal cream for the daily hydration of the body. Easy to apply and quickly absorbed. Rich in Aloe barbadensis, a plant well known for its soothing, calming, nourishing and restorative properties, this body cream is ideal for giving softness, shine and nourishment to our skin. A slight change in the colour of the product is a sign of naturalness caused by the plant ingredients it contains.
Neutral Gentle Shower Bath is ideal for creating personalized creams, as the total absence of "parfum" makes it a perfect base to be mixed with specific essential oils for every need such as ylang-ylang and narcissus essential oils to relax the facial muscles, clary sage for a rebalancing action of the skin, of neroli and myrrh for dry and damaged skin, myrtle to calm, purify and tone the skin, lime and broom to cure and improve the skin and connective tissue, incense to make the skin smooth, and carrot to cure, revitalize and stretch the skin, etc…
Neutral Gentle Shower Bath is:
- LIGHT AND DELICATE: easy to apply and quickly absorbed
- MOISTURIZING: makes the skin elastic and toned
- CUSTOMIZABLE: ideal base in Aromatherapy. 2-3 drops of preferred 100% pure essential oils most suitable for the intended use.
- Light, delicate, moisturizing and customizable
- Skin type
- Suitable for all skin types
- 30 ml
- 9 M
- Does not contain
- Cosmetic allergens, preservatives, PEGs, synthetic dyes and perfumes, petroleum derivatives
- Certified COSMOS-BDIH organic cosmetic
- pH 5.5: respects the acidity of the skin
- Ideal as a base for Aromatherapy
- Ideal for reducing allergy risk
- Ideal for creating a personalized body cream
- Ideal for homeopathic treatments
- Ideal for all skin types
- Aloe extract (Aloe barbadensis) collected and washed by hand, unpasteurized
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii) and sunflower plant oil (Helianthus annuus)
- Emulsifiers, plant sourced
- Tocopherols with antioxidant action
- Any opalescence of the product is a sign of naturalness, due to the plant ingredients it contains
- Dermatologically tested
- Made with renewable energy with ZERO impact
- NO cosmetic allergens, preservatives, PEGs, synthetic dyes and perfumes, petroleum derivatives
Aloe juice* (Aloe barbadensis), sunflower oil* (Helianthus annuus), glycerin*, shea butter* (Butyrospermum parkii), completely natural emulsifiers with excellent healing and moisturizing action, and natural vitamin E. *26% Ingredients are sourced from Controlled Organic Farms.
Aloe vera extract (Aloe barbadensis), highly purified and concentrated so as to have a high percentage of active ingredients in the formula; sunflower plant oil (Helianthus annuus), plant glycerine, shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii), completely natural plant sourced emulsifiers with excellent healing and moisturizing action, tocopherols with antioxidant action.
Aloe barbadensis, defined by the ancient Egyptians as the plant of immortality, is now attributed at least 160 natural active ingredients (the primary active ingredient is Acemannan) which give this plant, and the products containing it, very important properties of indisputable potency. Aloe barbadensis has soothing properties (it helps to calm irritations and reduce redness), nourishing, healing, dermo-protective, humectant (moisturizes the skin enabling body tissue hydration), restorative (helps to quickly repair tissue and membranes).
For each product in the Neutral Line, Aloe barbadensis has been masterfully used to guarantee maximum effectiveness and is as a result, they are wonderful panaceas.
Neutral Body Cream contains optimum quality Aloe Barbadensis that is:
- harvested manually
- washed by hand to reduce the bacterial load
- cold fluidification is carried out so as not to risk compromising its bio-activity
Spread a thin layer of Neutral Body Cream over body and massage gently until completely absorbed. In Aromatherapy it is the ideal base to be mixed with essential oils: to Neutral Body Cream add 2-3 drops of preferred 100% pure essential oils most suitable for the intended use.