Lavender Hand Wash Gel is formulated with 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils of lavender, eucalyptus, dill and tea tree known for their purifying, refreshing, sanitizing and protective properties which, combined with plant sourced alcohol, guarantee targeted action for deep hand hygiene.
Bactericidal effectiveness tested at the ARCHA laboratories in Pisa. 60% alcohol, perfect to use in the absence of water, no need to rinse.
- Cleanses, Cleans and Sanitizes
- Skin type
- Suitable for all skin types
- 500 ml
- 12 M
- Does not contain
- Synthetic perfumes, colorants, petroleum derivatives, parabens, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, synthetic viscosifiers.
Dispense a small amount of Lavender Hand Wash Gel on your hands and rub thoroughly until completely dry. Use at any time of day. Does not require rinsing.
Denatured alcohol, 100% pure essential oils of hybrid lavender* (Lavandula hybrida), eucalyptus* (Eucalyptus globulus), tea tree* (Melaleuca alternifolia) and dill**(Anethum graveolens); and xanthan gum. Ingredients are sourced from Organic Farms* and are Biodynamic** demeter Controlled.
- ICEA certified organic cosmetic
- effectiveness tested at ARCHA, Pisa Laboratories, Italy
- natural hand hygiene without water
- 100% pure essential oils of hybrid lavender (Lavandula hybrida), tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), dill (Anethum graveolens) and eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Hybrid lavender oil (Lavandula hybrida) chemotyped, partly sourced from flowers collected in the FLORA fields in Pieve di S.Luce (PI), Tuscany, Italy
- plant sourced alcohol from sugar cane
- plant gel thanks to xanthan gum
- cosmetic allergens (linalool, limonene) naturally contained in 100% pure essential oils
- dermatologically tested
- NO parabens, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives, dyes, perfumes and synthetic viscosizers
The presence of hybrid lavender essential oil takes us back to Antiquity when already in Roman times it was used in communal baths for personal cleansing; its very name evokes purification and curative baths.