Zeta free Effective Aroma Body Spray has a refreshing action, formulated with 100% pure plant and essential oils with a fresh and pleasant aroma which in nature help to keep away mosquitoes by creating an environment uncomfortable to them. The mosquito that abundantly populates Europe represents a "nuisance" and not a real danger. The anticoagulant that it injects to suck the blood without hiccuping induces a well known reaction; the insect bite bump due to a substance injected that increases the permeability of the skin tissue and induces strong itching. Zeta free Effective Aroma Body Spray can also be used several times a day, for long periods, as it respects the natural physiology of the skin. Mosquitoes are effectively removed by the combination of aromatic substances contained in the exclusive formula.
Zeta free Effective Aroma Body Spray is:
- Protective with 100% pure essential oils with a particular aroma, unpleasant to mosquitoes.
- Suitable for the whole family
- With 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils and plant sourced alcohol
- Protective and refreshing
- Fresh, pleasant, effective
- Skin type
- Suitable for all skin types
- 100 ml
- 12 M
- Does not contain
- Petroleum derivatives, dyes, perfumes and synthetic viscosity enhancers, PEG and PPG, preservatives.
- Certified ICEA organic cosmetic
- 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils of tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), basil (Ocimum basilicum), lemongrass (Cymbopogon nardus), eucalyptus (Eucalyptus citriodora), hybrid lavender (Lavandula hybrida), litsea (Litsea cubeba), horse mint (Mentha arvensis) ORGANIC (BIO) and DEMETER, geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- 100% pure plant oils of ORGANIC neem (Azadirachta indica) and andiroba (Carapa guaianensis)
- Plant sourced alcohol
- Cosmetic allergens: limonene, linalool, eugenol, geraniol, citronellol naturally contained in 100% pure essential oils.
- Dermatologically tested
- NO petroleum derivatives, dyes, perfumes and synthetic viscosity enhancers, PEG and PPG, preservatives
Andiroba (Carapa guaianensis) and neem* (Azadirachta indica) plant oils, 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils of lemongrass* (Cymbopogon nardus), geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), tea tree* (Melaleuca alternifolia), hybrid lavender** (Lavandula hybrida), basil* (Ocimum basilicum), horse mint* (Mentha arvensis), litsea* (Litsea cubeba), eucalyptus* (Eucalyptus citriodora). Ingredients are sourced from Organic* and Biodynamic** demeter Controlled Farm.
The essential oils used in the formulas for the Zeta free Line are all sourced from well known traditions: geranium, a flower that has been a must on the balconies of houses since ancient times, as it is considered excellent help in protecting against mosquitoes; lavender, already used in the Middle Ages to protect men and animals from pests; lemongrass, thanks to its pungent citrus scent used in popular tradition to keep away unwelcome insects such as mosquitoes, gnats and horseflies; basil, already well known at the time of the Crusaders, filled the ships to repel insects and bad smells; eucalyptus, just think that this tree was introduced in Italy in 1870 by the Trappist Fathers and spread in the malarial, marshy areas of Tuscany’s Maremma and the Southern Regions in particular, as it acts to rejuvenate unhealthy environments and combats proliferation of mosquitoes.
Andiroba (Carapa guaianensis) various limonoids including andirobine. Andiroba plant oil is obtained from the seeds of Carapa guaianensis. It is rich in oleic, stearic, palmitoleic and linoleic acid. It is a strongly nourishing oil and acts with excellent protective, moisturizing and calming effect on the skin. Its aroma is particularly unpleasant to mosquitoes and parasites in general; for this reason it is an invaluable ally during the summer season.
Neem (Azadirachta indica) azadirachtin, melianthriol, salamine. Neem oil is extracted by cold pressure from the organic seeds of the Azadirachta indica tree. Excellent plant oil for cosmetic skin care with a characteristically pungent aroma. Rich in phenolic and sulphurous compounds, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids, it has a moisturizing, protective, regenerating, eudermic and restructuring action for the skin. Frequently used to protect plants and animals from parasite attacks because of its ability to create an unfavourable habitat for them. In accordance with Ayurvedic principles, neem oil rebalances VATA and KAPHA skin types.
Spray Zeta free Effective Aroma Body Spray on affected body area or on clothes like a normal perfume. Shake before use. It is recommended to use Zeta free Effective Aroma Body Spray on children over 12 months of age.