Ideal bases in Aromatherapy for mixing with 100% pure essential oils.
Add to a dose of product 4-5 drops of the essential oil of your choice and most suitable for the specific use.
Dermatologically tested products formulated to minimize the risk of allergies often caused by perfumes and synthetics substances.
Very suitable during homeopathic treatments.
With organic aloe vera sap (Aloe barbadensis)
Precious Aloe barbadensis
Aloe vera sap is used in every formula in the FLORA Neutral Line. Today, at least 160 natural active ingredients are attributed to Aloe barbadensis, which give this plant and the products that contain it very important and indisputable powerful properties. Aloe barbadensis has the following properties:
- protective of the skin
- promotes healing
- helps calm irritation and reduce redness
- moisturizes the skin by promoting water absorption
- helps soothe itching
- hinders the growth of bacteria, viruses and fungi
- helps to repair tissues and membranes quickly.
Aloe barbadensis has been masterfully added to each Neutral Line product to ensure maximum effectiveness of the product, resulting in a wonderful panacea for many uses. The presence of natural surfactants deriving from coconut oil and sugar guarantee an effective yet particularly gentle cleansing, which makes the Neutral Line perfect even for children and the elderly. The use of the Neutral Line in Aromatherapy is invaluable: a few drops of certain essential oils, added to the products of the Line, transform them according to personal need and taste. There are almost infinite combinations possible to treat virtually every single need.
ALOE VERA QUALITY – Aloe Barbadensis
- Sourced from controlled organic farms
- Harvested by hand by specialized operators
- The leaves are thoroughly handwashed to reduce bacteria
- Husked by hand and in small quantities
- Cold fluidization is carried out to avoid compromising bioactivity
NEUTRAL LINE PRODUCTS DO NOT CONTAIN
- Synthetic perfume
- Petroleum derivatives
- Cosmetic allergens
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Synthetic viscosifiers