INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user's personal data is used by FLORA S.r.l., which is the data controller, in accordance with the principles of personal data protection established in Regulation (EU) GDPR 2016/679 and Italian national legislation currently in force.
METHODS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
1- We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Mixed media – electronic and paper for the following purposes
- Delivery of the product/service
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments, and invoices)
- Internal statistical analysis
- Sending newsletters
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
2- Without prejudice to communications carried out in order to fulfill legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients:
- Customers and users;
- External managers;
- Internal managers;
Name of activity
CED computer archive
Type of structure
HEADQUARTERS, Lorenzana (PI)
DURATION OF STORAGE
The data storage period is: The data will be processed for as long as necessary for carrying out the existing business relationship, and the following ten years from the date of acquisition of the data.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
3. Pursuant to European Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR) and Italian national legislation in force, the data subject may, in the manner and within the limits provided for by the legislation in force, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (data subject's right of access – Article 15 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016);
- know its origin
- receive intelligible communication of it;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected (right of rectification and cancellation – Articles 16 and 17 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016);
- right to restrict and/or object to the processing of data concerning him/her (Art. 18 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016);
- right of revocation;
- the right to data portability (Art. 20 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016);
- in cases of consent-based processing, to receive their data provided to the data controller, in a structured and machine-readable form and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (data subject's right of access – Article 15 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016).
You may exercise your rights by sending a written request to FLORA S.r.l. at the postal address of its registered office, or to the email address: email@example.com.
4 The data controller of your personal data is FLORA S.r.l., VAT 01116710508 in the person of Mario Rosario Rizzi.