Rosa Mosqueta Eye Contour, 15 ml BIO - COSMOS
- Regenerating, nourishing and elasticizing oil.
- With pure rose hip oil and lipolic extracts
- With 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils
MARCHI DI QUALITÀ:
Eye Contour made from 100% pure Rose hip oil is regenerating, elasticizing and nourishing for skin on the face, especially around the eye area. A synergy between rose hip plant oil, lipolic extracts of asiatic pennywort (Centella), horse chestnut, Ruscus aculeatus and 100% pure essential oils, creates the ideal formulation to counteract the effects of aging, giving the facial skin and eye area softness, elasticity and deep nourishment. Chamomilla recutita essential oil gives Rosa Mosqueta Eye Contour a characteristic color and an important balancing property.
Rosa Mosqueta Eye Contour is:
- suitable for men and women
- nourishing, elasticizing, regenerating
- helps to counteract the signs of aging on the face and around the eyes
- Regenerating, elasticizing and nourishing
- Skin type
- Face and eye area, weather protection
- 15 ml
- 9 M
- Does not contain
- Preservatives, dyes and synthetic perfumes, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives
- COSMOS-BDIH certified organic cosmetic
- 100% pure rose hip (Rosa moschata) plant oil from cold pressed seeds
- 100% pure essential oils of blue chamomile, carrot, geranium, neroli
- Lipolytic extracts of Centella, horse chestnut and Ruscus aculeatus
- Ideal for combatting signs of aging
- Characteristic color derives from blue chamomile essential oil
- Dermatologically tested
- Free of genetically modified ingredients (GMO)
- NO preservatives, dyes and synthetic perfumes, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives
100% pure rose hip* plant oil enriched with 100% pure essential oils of geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), neroli (Citrus aurantium var. amara), blue chamomile* (Chamomilla recutita) and wild chamomile (Ormenis multicaulis), carrot (Daucus carrot) and lipolic extracts of Ruscus aculeatus*, Centella* and horse chestnut*. 71% ingredients sourced from Controlled Organic Farming*.
Rose hip oil is an elixir against the passage of time for soft, supple and moisturized skin. It is an extra-luxury actual beauty treatment for our face and body. It is 100% pure, sourced from organic farming by cold pressing from the seeds of ground Rosa mosqueta berries, a native shrub to South America. For a long time its cosmetic properties were ignored and it was considered a weed! It is very rich in polyunsaturated essential fatty acids, in particular oleic, linoleic, g-linoleic and stearic acids; these are molecules that our body does not produce, but which can be absorbed through local external application beautify and nourish the skin. The peculiarity of the color, a strong orange, should also be emphasized caused by the natural presence of Vitamin A in the Rosa mosqueta. Vitamin A contributes to the increase of collagen production, with a consequent improvement of the support structure that gives tone and elasticity to the skin, helping to reduce expression wrinkles and those related to aging. Thanks to this, rose hip oil is also very precious in the treatment of reducing scars and skin blemishes. It is also an invaluable ally during pregnancy and postpartum to prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks on the belly.
Lipolic extracts of horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum), Ruscus aculeatus and asiatic pennywort (Centella asiatica) have a beneficial action on the microcirculation, improving circulation and reducing oedemas. This makes them excellent allies for the reduction of blemishes such as bags and dark circles under the eyes, which give the eyes (and face) a tired and aged look.
Enriched with 100% pure, complete and natural essential oils of:
- Carrot (Daucus carrot): nourishes and revitalizes the skin, making it look younger.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens): good tissue toning. This property, combined with the antioxidant action, makes it very suitable for aging skin.
- Neroli (Citrus aurantium var. amara): skin tonic and regenerating. A skin bio-activator, excellent for aging, dry and wrinkled skin.
- Blue Chamomile (Matricaria recutita): excellent cellular regenerator. The high presence of the chamazulene component (to which the essential oil owes its intense blue color), combined with that of bisabolol, making this oil strongly soothing and emollient, suitable for all cases of skin irritation and imperfections.
- Wild chamomile (Chamaemelum mixtum): soothing and invigorating.
Finally there is Vitamin E, also plant origin, which at the same time increases the shelf life of the product and enhances its active effect, while acting as an antioxidant and to epithelialize.
Apply a few drops on your palm and pat with the fingertips around the eyes, massaging gently until completely absorbed. Suitable for daily use, preferably morning and evening. Bear in mind two drops around the eye is enough to cover the area, 15 ml of product (approx. 250 drops) used twice a day corresponds to a beauty treatment of about 60 days.