Linseed Oil is an excellent, pure 100% scentless plant oil for cosmetic use, with notable healing, protective and soothing properties. Rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega3, omega6 and vitamin F), it protects, strengthens and gently moisturizes body skin.
Due to its special composition, Linseed Oil is indicated for skins that are:
- Dry: where it exerts an effective regenerating action. It is also excellent for particularly difficult areas such as elbows, knees or heels.
- Greasy and acne prone: thanks to its sebum-regulating action it helps to normalize sebum production
- Mature: thanks to its composition (it contains a high quantity of lecithin with a powerful antioxidant action), it reduces the formation of free radicals, improves cellular oxygenation and promotes cell turnover, limiting the formation of expression lines.
Linseed Oil is excellent to use on all hair types, especially dry and treated hair, for a strengthening, moisturizing, shining and softening action. As a result hair appears smoother and shinier, without the annoying frizzy effect. It is also an effective ally for hair with dandruff, as it helps normalize sebum production.
According to Ayurveda, linseed oil is a rebalancing agent for Vata skin types (characterized by dry, thin, wrinkled, cold and chapped skin) and Kapha skin types (characterized by thick, sebum-rich, greasy skin).
Linseed oil from our Purity Line is:
- HEALING AND SOOTHING: thanks to its composition, strongly rich in fatty acids, it strengthens the skin barrier and soothes sensitive or stressed skin.
- PROTECTIVE: rich in antioxidant substances that protect cells from premature aging.
- MOISTURIZING AND NUTRIENT: rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega3, omega6 and vitamin F), it protects, strengthens and gently moisturizes body skin.
- Healing and soothing, protective, moisturizing and nourishing
- Nome botanico
- Linum usitatissimum
- Skin type
- Suitable for all skin types
- Tipo di capello
- Suitable for all types of hair, especially dry and treated hair
- 100 ml
- 9 M
- Does not contain
- Preservatives, dyes, cosmetic allergens, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives
- Certified COSMOS-BDIH organic cosmetic
- Pure plant oil 100% linseed (Linum usitatissumum)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol), plant sourced
- Made with cold pressure from flax seeds
- Characteristic, reassuring scent
- Ideal for dry, dehydrated, wrinkled, combination skin
- Ideal for nourishing, strengthening and polishing dry and damaged hair
- In Ayurveda it is a skin rebalancer for Vata skin types (characterized by dry, thin, wrinkled, cold and chapped skin) and Kapha skin types (characterized by thick, sebum-rich, greasy skin).
- Free of genetically modified ingredients (GMO)
- Made with renewable energy with ZERO impact
100% pure plant oil produced from cold-pressed flax*(Linum usitatissimum), and plant sourced vitamin E*. Ingredients are sourced from Controlled Organic Farms.
The Vitamin E present is plant sourced, increases the shelf life of the product and enhances its effect, performing an antioxidant and re-epithelializing action.
Morning and evening, place a small amount of linseed oil on your hands and gently massage your face and body until completely absorbed. To nourish the hair: apply the right amount of linseed oil to damp hair and massaging the scalp. Leave on for about 30 minutes. Rinse with mild shampoo. From its many uses, Linseed Oil is the ideal base for treating different skin types. Mixed with essential oils, chosen according to the desired scent and effect, Linseed Oil is useful for producing personalized massage oils. To 100 ml of Linseed Oil, add 20 to 40 (about 2%) drops of essential oils.