Neem Oil is an excellent 100% pure plant oil for cosmetic skin care, with a characteristic and pungent aroma. Rich in phenolic and sulphurous compounds, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids, Neem Oil has a moisturizing, protective, regenerating, eudermic and restructuring action for the skin. Thanks to the presence of azadirachtin, a tetranortriterpene present in the seeds, Neem oil is also widely used to protect plants and animals from parasites as it creates a uninhabitable environment for them. Thanks to these properties, Neem Oil is one of the most suitable oils for the protection of our animal friends: it keeps the hair beautiful and shiny and keeps unwelcome insects away.
According to Ayurveda, Neem Oil is a skin rebalancing agent for Vata skin types (characterized by dry, thin, wrinkled, cold and cracked skin) and Kapha skin types (characterized by thick, sebum-rich, greasy skin).
Neem Oil from our Purity Line is:
- EUDERMIC: thanks to its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, it is an excellent antioxidant and helps to counteract the signs of the passage of time.
- PROTECTIVE: thanks to its composition it exerts a good action to keep away unwelcome insects
- MOISTURIZING, REGENERATING and RESTRUCTURING: excellent restoring and nourishing, it is suitable to soothe reddened and sunburnt skin
- Eudermic, protective, moisturizing, regenerating and restructuring
- Nome botanico
- Melia azadirachta
- Skin type
- Suitable for all skin types, especially black head or acne prone skin
- Tipo di capello
- Suitable for all hair types
- 50 ml
- 9 M
- Does not contain
- Preservatives, dyes, cosmetic allergens, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives
- Certified COSMOS-BDIH organic cosmetic
- 100% pure ORGANIC neem (Azadirachta indica) plant oil
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol),plant sourced
- Made with cold pressure from neem seeds
- Characteristic, pungent aroma
- In Ayurveda, it is a skin balancer for Vata skin types (dry, thin, wrinkled, cold, cracked skin) and Kapha skin types (thick, sebum-rich, greasy skin).
- Rich in azadirachtin, useful for creating uninhabitable environments for parasites
- Free of genetically modified ingredients (GMOs)
- Made with renewable energy with ZERO impact
- NO preservatives, colourants, cosmetic allergens, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives.
100% pure plant oil obtained by cold pressing the seeds of the neem tree* (Azadirachta indica), and plant sourced vitamin E*. 99% of ingredients are sourced from Controlled Organic Farms.
Neem Oil is made by cold pressing the seeds of the Azadirachta indica. In India it is also called Arishta, which means “tree capable of curing all diseases”, but more commonly it is also known as the "village pharmacy"; the Arabs later renamed it shajar-e-mubarak, or "blessed tree".
The Vitamin E present is plant sourced, increases the shelf life of the product and enhances its effect, performing an antioxidant and re-epithelialising action.
Morning and evening place a small amount of Neem Oil on your hands and gently massage your face and body until completely absorbed. At temperatures below 10°C it tends to solidify. An ideal Aromatherapy base to be mixed with essential oils: to Neem Oil add 2-3 drops of preferred 100% pure essential oils most suitable for the intended use.
Due to its many uses, Neem Oil is the ideal base for the treatment of different skin types. Also excellent for the care and protection of animals. Neem Oil, mixed with essential oils chosen according to desired scent and effect, can be used to produce personalized massage oils. For 100 ml of Neem Oil, add 20 to 40 drops of essential oils (about 2%). If you make a treatment for animals, apply the pure oil over their whole coat. If mixing the oil, it is advisable to use 10 to 20 drops of essential oils (about 1%) and apply the formula to areas where they cannot lick themselves (typically the back of the neck).