Aloe vera oil is an oleolite made from macerating the plant in another plant oil or a mixture of plant oils. FLORA Aloe Vera Oil is made by macerating aloe vera leaves in rapeseed (Canola) plant oil.
Aloe Vera Oil is very soothing and moisturizing. Face and body oil: ideal for mature, dry and dehydrated skin and for the eye area. Regenerating mature skin with a softening effect. Aloe Vera Oil is an excellent moisture regulator. This oleolite is rich in enzymes, liposoluble vitamins and minerals that reactivate the epidermis and its organic defence mechanism.
In Ayurveda, aloe vera oleolite is a rebalancing agent for Vata skin types (dry, thin, wrinkled, cold, cracked skin). Due to its multiple uses Aloe Vera Oil is the ideal basis for cosmetic and aesthetic treatments with different skin types. Mixed with essential oils chosen for the desired scent and effect, it is useful for creating personalized massage oils. With 100ml of Aloe Vera Oil, add 20 to 40 (about 2%)drops of essential oils.
Aloe Vera Oil from our Purity Line is:
- HEALING AND RESTORATIVE: it is a moisture regulator, helping to restore damaged skin to be able to react normally to external conditions
- BALANCING and REGENERATING FOR MATURE SKIN: very suitable for the eye contour area of very dry and dehydrated skin on the face
- Healing, restorative, balancing and regenerating for mature skin
- Nome botanico
- Aloe barbadensis
- Skin type
- Delicate, very dry and dehydrated
- 50 ml
- 9 M
- Does not contain
- Preservatives, dyes, cosmetic allergens, PEG and PPG, petroleum derivatives
- Certified COSMOS-BDIH organic cosmetic
- 100% pure oleolite from ORGANIC aloe (Aloe barbadensis)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol), plant origin
- Made by maceration of the leaves (30%) in rapeseed (Canola) plant oil
- Characteristic and balancing scent
- Ideal for the eye contour area for mature, dry and dehydrated skin
- In Ayurveda it is rebalancer for Vata skin types (dry, thin, wrinkled, cold and chapped skin)
- Free of genetically modified ingredients (GMO)
- Made with renewable energy with ZERO impact
100% pure plant oil made by macerating aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis, 30%) leaves* in cold-pressed rapeseed (Canola) oil*, and plant sourced vitamin E*. Ingredients are sourced from Controlled Organic Farms.
The use of aloe in cosmetics has its roots in history. The first evidence of its use can be found on a clay tablet dated around c. 2000 BC found at the end of the 19th Century in Nippur. It was also used in ancient Egypt where it was said that its "blood" conferred eternity. In an Egyptian book of medicine from 1550 BC, aloe vera is mentioned in preparations for the treatment of infections. Aloe vera was also used as a cosmetic, especially for applying to the eyes. Indeed, it is said that Cleopatra's secret was to apply aloe vera powder to her eyes to make them magical and seductive. In China it is called Lo-Hoei and was used as a laxative, anti-parasitic, and against sunburn.
The Vitamin E present in this product is from plant origin and increases shelf life, enhances its effect, and performs an antioxidant and re-epithelializing action.
Morning and evening, place a small amount of Aloe Vera Oil on your hands and gently massage your face and body until completely absorbed. Ideal Aromatherapy base to be mixed with essential oils: to 50ml of Aloe Vera Oil add 15-20 drops of your preferred 100% pure essential oils most suitable for the intended use.